By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there only 1 confirmed third-party-published upcoming wii u retail game in the west?

I love my brothers Wii U, I dont love every nintendo-game, but the obvious mix of zelda and japanese games are what I enjoy.

I was talking with a friend about games and stuffs, and as we got to Nintendo, we could only think up of one wii u game that was upcoming, and not published by nintendo.
That's Project Cars, Published by Namco Bandai (Yes I call them NB)

We couldnt for the life of us think of another, we googled it and still couldn't find. 
We knew of the obvious upcoming games, Just Dance, skylanders, and disney infinity, and lego (thanks #3) albeit currently unconfirmed, but still, can anyone shed any light on this?

Retail only, no digital/E shop games

thanks

Around the Network

Anyone?

Some random Lego game
Project CARS
and movie stuffs

maybe one or two exclusive next year

Click HERE and be happy 

How about um.... oh wait! No.... I've got nothing

I have no idea.

Around the Network

I know! I know! I know!!!! Oh wait, no I don't

Yea, third parties and Nintendo dont go together unless its a spin-off

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Maybe the Newest Batman game?

Dont worry, Ubisoft have their secret Wii U game, that has been sat on the shelves until they deem the install base big enough to release it. I cannot contain my excitement as to what it might be.

PRrussiaGC said:
Maybe the Newest Batman game?

I wish :(

zippy said:
Dont worry, Ubisoft have their secret Wii U game, that has been sat on the shelves until they deem the install base big enough to release it. I cannot contain my excitement as to what it might be.

If its not the zombiu sequel, i cant see what it'd be, apart from maybe a fitness-type game