By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could Rockstar make a better Zelda than Nintendo?

Or any other company? Discus below!

Yes 137 18.36%

no 566 75.87%

other company post below 9 1.21%

Le'Sei resuultse! 33 4.42%

Total:745

do you want to see link butt fuck zelda? because thats how you make link butt fuck zelda.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
do you want to see link butt fuck zelda? because thats how you make link butt fuck zelda.

I think we have Rule 34 for that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

LOL I doubt it, but it would be hilarious. Just imagine Link as Max from MP3. LMAO

lol, Zelda isn't built off merely being a fun sandbox game. Probably the quality of puzzles, unique whimsical flair and sense of adventure would be missing from a rockstar developed game.

Yeah, my worst fear is that the next Zelda wont have enough DLC...

...someone hold me

Around the Network

No, I don't think they could make a better Zelda than Nintendo.

I love Rockstar, I buy all their games, but if they were to make a Zelda it would probably be a buggy mess.

Especially if they were limited to using Ninendo's hardware. I think they would get half way through, quit and say the hardware was too weak.

If they were both making a Zelda on more powerful hardware, Nintendo would still win.

Hahahahahahahaha no

WTF is a signature?

PSN: Haz3theFaz3

*pukes*

FUCK no.

Sorry, Rockstar's games are primarily impressive in the amount of geography they pack into them. As far as actual gameplay mechanics/combat go, they're mediocre at best, and they're at the low end of mediocre at that.

Rockstar does content and satire really well but I don't think they could pull off the charm of a fantasy game.