By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will sell more than the PS4 in Europe in 2015

Oh my, that's certainly a BOLD prediction.... and an insane one too.

Around the Network

Not going to happen, you see. I live in Europe and the playstation brand is so huge and popular over here and I don't see it changing because win 10 compatibility with Xbox. Most of the console owners or at least going by people I know don't care so much about PC. Also people get the console their friends have so they can play with them and going by that it's maybe to late for x1 to catch up in Europe sins ps4 is doing so well in every country over here. We are fifa nerds over here and fifa is so heavily advertised with x1 now days and that did not even help x1 to sell more, so I don't think exclusives will matter that much in the end, not even Halo. But however I can see a huge price cut make x1 more wanted over here but even then it would be hard for it to outsell ps4. UK is the only part of the Europe where X1 is as popular as ps4 and that's because of the crazy deals they have been offered and to be fair UK was a xbox territory in past gen so I guess that has something to do with it too but in the end ps4 will eventually get a price cut too so meh. so for now, you are crazy ;)

I knew this was toastboy thread before I even....... Oh wait...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Considering that Sony will go bankrupt next year, as well as all of these completely valid points, I'd be shocked if PS4 manages to compete in Europe next year...

I'd say I'm 95% sure XB1 will win in Europe next year

Here's my prediction, the PS4 will outsell the XBO in Europe in 2015 by over 2 million units, not even a bold prediction.

Around the Network

Sorry to disappoint you all but this isn't a joke thread... If someone were to predict Xbox would win November and December NPD a few months ago you would've thought they were crazy and look what happened there... Looking forward to bumping all your comments this time next year

Why is it that most jokes on VGChartz are not even remotely funny. Do gamers have a bad sense of humor or something?

Someone should make a thread: ''Why PS4 will outsell XB1 4:1 WW next year'' That has a bigger chance happening.

Titles like FFXV, Dragon Quest, Bloodborne, The Order, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank, Street Fighter, Persona and many others will probably send PS4 into orbit, in 2015...
Xbox One is very cool, but the fact is PS4 sells well without fuel (or without big exclusives). So, with AAA games just for her, each one can imagine what follows.

No chance. It might not even win US.