By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 At its current state is the worst console I've ever owned

Aeolus451 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Am I the only one who is crazy about old games?

There's some that I wouldn't mind getting ahold of that I somehow missed playing them back in the day. I need to write a list.

Write it down. I love talking about old games.

Around the Network
DrasticDracon said:
I'd take your comments much more seriously if you still had that Isabelle avatar...

This 'rebel girl' avatar is unsatisfactory for OP. >_>

That's Vivian James I forgot I even have that as my avatar.

Locknuts said:
I totally agree. I swapped mine for an Xbox but honestly it's not much better. PC and Wii U are the way to go for now.

How's the xbox like?

I just don't know what to say besides the OP is being ridiculous. LBP3, TLoU, GTAV, InFamous, Killzone, and all of the free PS+ games say hi. If none of those games listed, and none of the massive pile of third party games appeal to you...You just should quit gaming for a while.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

I agree and this poor sap of a gamer is accepting donations of the worse console ever~ :D

Around the Network
Eddie_Raja said:
I just don't know what to say besides the OP is being ridiculous. LBP3, TLoU, GTAV, InFamous, Killzone, and all of the free PS+ games say hi. If none of those games listed, and none of the massive pile of third party games appeal to you...You just should quit gaming for a while.

LBP3 should have stayed on ps3 to be honest. It's too similar to 2

TLoU is a remake

GTA V is a remake 

Infamous not a big fan. The second game was eh..

Killzone have become like a shooter that has no idea what it wants to be.

lmao!

PullusPardus said:
Eddie_Raja said:

LBP3 should have stayed on ps3 to be honest. It's too similar to 2

TLoU is a remake

GTA V is a remake 

Infamous not a big fan. The second game was eh..

Killzone have become like a shooter that has no idea what it wants to be.

You should quit gaming for a while.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

So it's your first console?  Congrats!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

PullusPardus said:
Locknuts said:
I totally agree. I swapped mine for an Xbox but honestly it's not much better. PC and Wii U are the way to go for now.

How's the xbox like?

It's like the PS4 but bigger and uglier. It does have more games I like, but unfortunately the big one (MCC) is still broken which is kind of killing my enjoyment of the console. The sticks, triggers and rumble on the X1 pad are better than the PS4, but the overall shape feels like a slight downgrade. Also AA batteries (wtf!?). The UI is slightly worse than the PS4 (which is already pretty bad) and the paid online service seems to be down a lot these days which is unacceptable.

Overall, my decision to swap one for the other has only left me in a slightly better position. I should have sold the PS4 and bought a GTX 970 instead.