By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 At its current state is the worst console I've ever owned

You must have had super awesome consoles for the ps4 to be the worst. It's a pretty good console!

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

I totally agree. I swapped mine for an Xbox but honestly it's not much better. PC and Wii U are the way to go for now.

I'd take your comments much more seriously if you still had that Isabelle avatar...

This 'rebel girl' avatar is unsatisfactory for OP. >_>

Hehehe classic PullusPardus.

I'm sure it'll get better. Streaming games can go to hell though.

Around the Network

I felt the same about the Gamecube back in the day, horrible console and was my last Nintendo console. PS4 has been good to me though. I have too many games right now lol.

you where the eject disc button is? The power button is directly above that. For me ps4 is disappointing , just because there are not many AAAs taht catches my interest at the moment and i have mopst and don't liek the fact is stuffed with indies and for me i don't care much about teh graphical difference between the two. Its not a horrible console but nothing extraordinary . To see your downloads, you have to top of the menu, click on notifications. In there you fidn your downloads, updates, saves and so on . They are all in notification icon. Plus the ps4 doesn't take that long to install. its actually quite fast. the wait time is not long.

It actually did suck for quite a while. Mine went over two months without being used for games at one point. It's all good, now. And next year will be even better.

Hell, I didn't even like my PS4 until recently, but now it's getting a lot better. Sure, it started off slow compared to the One and Wii U (at least for me, since I play most of my indies on my PC, and the other remasters and such didn't interest me), and mine had overheating issues and had to be repaired, but now that all of that is out of the way the games are solid and will continue to get better.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

yeah the OS layout is just poorly designed. There are very simple things Sony can do to make it better.