By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox U Coming Out Before Zelda U thats Releasing Next Year! Srry Curl!

Nuvendil said:
And I think they talked about Devil's Third making it, but not sure. If DT does make it, that's nine retail exclusives from Nintendo already confirmed for the Wii U.   

Devil's Third has already been rated by the ACB (Australian Classifications Board), which means it's probably going to release in the next six months. I don't recall any situation where a game has been rated more than a year prior to release.

Around the Network

It's logical!Zelda U will come in late November...:P

I just want to see Zelda U in full screen. Damn. Nintendo is a big tease.

good stuff :D

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I like how the new Star Fox controls seem to be taking it's cues from the Metroid game from Nintendo Land. That little game controlled awesomely, so it's cool that their doing something with that gameplay style.

Now if only they would make that full Balloon Trip Breeze game I've been dreaming of. Even if it were only a little e-shop only title...

Around the Network

2015 is going to be an amazing year for WiiU owners! Hopefully Star Fox U will be at least half as good as 64!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Don't "sorry" me just yet, Tropical Freeze was once confirmed for 2013 and Pikmin 3 for 2012...

curl-6 said:
Don't "sorry" me just yet, Tropical Freeze was once confirmed for 2013 and Pikmin 3 for 2012...

IF on-rails, low chance of delay

ELSE IF open, actual 3D, relatively higher chance of delay

Starfox was playable at E3 2014. Zelda U wasn't.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
curl-6 said:

IF on-rails, low chance of delay

ELSE IF open, actual 3D, relatively higher chance of delay

Starfox was playable at E3 2014. Zelda U wasn't.

True, but the version at this year's E3 was apparently a very early build, more of a concept demo too crude to be properly shown.

Awesome. I hope it's hardcore enough though. Please, PLEASE be difficult!