By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox U Coming Out Before Zelda U thats Releasing Next Year! Srry Curl!

Just confirmed by Miyamoto himself, Star Fox U Coming Out Before Zelda U thats Releasing Next Year! 

That is all :0

Around the Network

Awesome!!! Cant wait

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I don't think you have to apologize to Curl, he would be happy to be wrong.

He is probably still expecting Zelda to be delayed to 2016 though.

Have we even seen gameplay footage of Star Fox? If not, I expect it to be delayed if it's not just a remaster. It definitely looks like they are further along on Zelda, so I don't think that will get delayed anymore.

Saw it, but, can't they just give us a little teaser

Around the Network

I was shocked and blown away. That WAS an awesome finale. So now we have confirmed for 2015 according to all official sources (so far): Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World, Mario Maker, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, and The Legend of Zelda. And I think they talked about Devil's Third making it, but not sure. If DT does make it, that's nine retail exclusives from Nintendo already confirmed for the Wii U.

If Nintendo can keep this all on track, that would be pretty amazing.

thismeintiel said:
Have we even seen gameplay footage of Star Fox? If not, I expect it to be delayed if it's not just a remaster. It definitely looks like they are further along on Zelda, so I don't think that will get delayed anymore.

It was playable at e3, we just didn't see anything. Also, Star Fox games I assume don't take very long to develop unless you go all out land like Adventures or Assault.

Clyde32 said:
thismeintiel said:

It was playable at e3, we just didn't see anything. Also, Star Fox games I assume don't take very long to develop unless you go all out land like Adventures or Assault.

Ok, didn't realize they had it playable, already.  If they can pull it off, Nintendo is going to have a really good lineup for 2015.

2015 looking good!

That's great! Though, can I just say I'm really dissapointed at how lazy Nintendo has gotten with it's naming.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.