By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox U Coming Out Before Zelda U thats Releasing Next Year! Srry Curl!

curl-6 said:
Don't "sorry" me just yet, Tropical Freeze was once confirmed for 2013 and Pikmin 3 for 2012...

I knew it! So previously I think you said you were 80% sure Zelda would be delayed to 2016. Has that changed after last night?

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:
Don't "sorry" me just yet, Tropical Freeze was once confirmed for 2013 and Pikmin 3 for 2012...

I knew it! So previously I think you said you were 80% sure Zelda would be delayed to 2016. Has that changed after last night?

It has changed, yes. If we hadn't gotten gameplay until E3 2015, I would have remained at 80%, now I'd say about 50-50. Things are looking up.

curl-6 said:

It has changed, yes. If we hadn't gotten gameplay until E3 2015, I would have remained at 80%, now I'd say about 50-50. Things are looking up.

50% is certainly an improvement, I'll take it haha.

But it sounds like despite Miyamoto's confidence, you're thinking Star Fox is more likely to be pushed back?

Phew.. 

Without Star Fox, Wiiu would've had a pretty small lineup. That said it could get delayed.

the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

50% is certainly an improvement, I'll take it haha.

But it sounds like despite Miyamoto's confidence, you're thinking Star Fox is more likely to be pushed back?

I'm not sure; depends on when we see footage, and what state it's in when we do.

If we haven't seen any by E3 and it's not publically playable there, I would be suspicious.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I'm not sure; depends on when we see footage, and what state it's in when we do.

If we haven't seen any by E3 and it's not publically playable there, I would be suspicious.

You still have doubts with playable demo

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
curl-6 said:

You still have doubts with playable demo

If it's playable at E3 and they confirm a 2015 release there, that's not a 100% guarantee, true. Tropical Freeze, after all.

You never know with first party Wii U titles, as the last two years have demonstrated. Still, it could also do a 3D World and go from first footage to release in 5 months.

curl-6 said:

If it's playable at E3 and they confirm a 2015 release there, that's not a 100% guarantee, true. Tropical Freeze, after all.

You never know with first party Wii U titles, as the last two years have demonstrated. Still, it could also do a 3D World and go from first footage to release in 5 months.

Nintendo is hardly the only company that delays their games. A lot of games were delayed this year, none of them made by Nintendo as far as I can recall. Battlefield Hardline and Evovle were both confirmed for 2014 at this year's E3.

the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

Nintendo is hardly the only company that delays their games. A lot of games were delayed this year, none of them made by Nintendo as far as I can recall. Battlefield Hardline and Evovle were both confirmed for 2014 at this year's E3.

True, not to mention Project Cars, Batman Arkham Knight, The Order 1886, The Division, Witcher 3, Dying Light...

I simply made the distinction cos I swear Nintendo delayed a lot less in the Wii days.

the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

Just Xenoblade^