By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox U Coming Out Before Zelda U thats Releasing Next Year! Srry Curl!

*crosses fingers* Please don't be shit. Please don't be shit.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Clyde32 said:
thismeintiel said:
Have we even seen gameplay footage of Star Fox? If not, I expect it to be delayed if it's not just a remaster. It definitely looks like they are further along on Zelda, so I don't think that will get delayed anymore.

It was playable at e3, we just didn't see anything. Also, Star Fox games I assume don't take very long to develop unless you go all out land like Adventures or Assault.

Ok, didn't realize they had it playable, already.  If they can pull it off, Nintendo is going to have a really good lineup for 2015.

Eh, it was more of a proof of concept than a playable build of the game, from what I understand. Still, the bones seem set, and rail shooters generally aren't very lengthy games, so a year's development strikes me as feasible.

Mystro-Sama said:
*crosses fingers* Please don't be shit. Please don't be shit.

When has it been the last time Nintendo developed a Starfox game in-house? Headed by Miyamoto himself! It has got to be good.

Nintendo won 2015. Word.

Love it how nonchalantly Miyamoto says 'u wot m8? Starfox before Zelda, deal with it!'

No footage as Im sure Nintendo wants to save something for a direct maybe.

Hopefully the game will be good. Still want an online multiplayer like Warhawk.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

No complaints from me! As much as I love Zelda, Star Fox has been overdue for a new entry in the series for a long time now.

EpicLight said:
Nintendo won 2015. Word.

I'm sure Sony and MS will have something to say about that.

NobleTeam360 said:
EpicLight said:
Nintendo won 2015. Word.

I'm sure Sony and MS will have something to say about that.

They will try :P . 

2015 Awards will be intense, lots of really heavy hitters both old and new are dropping.  Gonna be a clash of titans.  We might need to call in the TES: Oblivion Arena announcer for that one :P

If it's like Starfox 64 I'm sold!

MohammadBadir said:
2015 looking good!

#2015yearofWIIU. Confirmed.