By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Terminator Genisys aka Terminator 5 Official trailer shown

?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 16 48.48%

noooooooooooooooooooo 1 3.03%

Nope 4 12.12%

nope 3 9.09%

I'll be erased. 9 27.27%

Total:33

shit just got real...this is a crap fest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqbOFjl7ZWE&list=UUi8e0iOVk1fEOogdfu4YgfA

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I think t2 had better effects then this movie

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
t2 has better effects then this movie

fix'd.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I thought the whole idea is you can't stop judgement day from happening.

Anyway, it's a little better than the initial teaser. The terminator fighting himself will certainly be interesting and it looks like it's going to be action-packed. Just wish the CGI effects (what's up with the T1000's with stumpy hand blades?) were a little more on point, and I have a feeling the plot is going to be a little confusing and clash endlessly with previous releases.

Man, I wish James Cameron would take the reins again.

Wooooooohaa...Atleast Khaleesi is in there.

Around the Network

I dunno, looks off

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

This is far worse than I thought it would be.

It looks cheap, poorly shot and directed. Emilia Clarke is a dud, terrible actress and just plain boring to look at. Jai Courtney has zero screen presence.

Good effort by Arnold though to get back into shape, but zero effort from everybody else around him, on screen and off.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
That arm looks terrible. When was the last time he lifted some weights?

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/537682843510767617/photo/1

I get the joke. But Arnold is HUGE still, he's also 66 so its incredible. 

OT. I am not to excited about the movie. I suspect that the series will still decline since they have been swapping out characters all over the place (Furlong, Stahl, Bale, now Jason Clarke). I think they did a great job on the casting of Sarah Connor, i think they did an awful job with Kyle Reese. Jai Courtney was bad in Divergent and terrible in Die hard and now this movie seems really focused on him. CGI eh there is still time its early. People complaining about there being to much CGI terminator has been heavy CGI since James Cameron left it so i dont get the complaints now. The director is the same guy that did Thor Dark World which had some pretty big plot holes/bonehead decisions. So i see this having it share of them too. 

I wish they would go at terminator from a postapocalyptic/desperate humans last stand kinda angle. I know Terminator salvation tried this but that again had a crap director. I wish they'd also stop trying to redo characters. Just seems like name dropping at this point Kyle Reese is just not needed seems like they are bringing him back to just name drop. Im sure there is a bunch of people from the future that have a big impact on the war besides a couple of people they keep reusing. 

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

foodfather said:

It looks cheap, poorly shot and directed. Emilia Clarke is a dud, terrible actress and just plain boring to look at. Jai Courtney has zero screen presence.

Good effort by Arnold though to get back into shape, but zero effort from everybody else around him, on screen and off.

Jia ruined the last die hard for me and i hated divergent already but he was shit in that too. I dont understand how he keeps getting jobs tbh. 

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

foodfather said:

You could accuse her of many things, but I don't think this is one! :)

I would point to the T1000 (or whatever it is now) as not having the same presence on screen as Robert Patrick. Jai Courtney was decent in Jack Reacher, but he's perhaps better suited to the bad guy role.