By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi's preliminary Black Friday week estimates (W.E 29th Nov)

NiKKoM said:

YOU FOOLS!
ioi was here!
what are you guys doing??!

bow down to him!

You are doing well for us.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Why are XBO and PS4 so close in Europe?

Natural vgc undertrack of PS4, like all the times previous they are probably about 30/40 % from actual numbers.  

Pavolink said:
NiKKoM said:

YOU FOOLS!
ioi was here!
what are you guys doing??!

bow down to him!

You are doing well for us.

just something random

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Though these results are preliminary you would think the xbone should have done better in the US vs ps4 with all the deals and the comments from American vgchartz members.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Very nice numbers for XB1. That puts over 1.3 million gap between it and the Wii U.

Numbers should be a bit closer in December as XB1's primary region (US) is less boosted in December than other regions, but I guess it will add another 1 million gap.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

No PSVita? Or did none sell at all?

Poor wii : (

Angelv577 said:
Nice xbox one comeback, expect gap to be more than 150k in US

Nice comeback? They're down 7 MILLION units! lol Save the "nice comeback" comments for the time they actually, you know, come back?

prayformojo said:
Angelv577 said:

Nice comeback? They're down 7 MILLION units! lol Save the "nice comeback" comments for the time they actually, you know, come back?

It's a nice comeback against the Wii U.

My 8th gen collection

prayformojo said:
Angelv577 said:

You mean it's up almost 3 million compared to X360 and up over 200% from last year?