By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi's preliminary Black Friday week estimates (W.E 29th Nov)

GTAexpert said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Dr.Vita said:
Where are Vita sales???????? :(

Where are new Vita games?

That has nothing to do with what he asked.

Yes it does, Vita is probably under 100k so ioi didn't mention it in a list of a million sales(that would be like 0.0x million sales).

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:
GTAexpert said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Yes it does, Vita is probably under 100k so ioi didn't mention it in a list of a million sales(that would be like 0.0x million sales).

Sales are sales no matter how small. When PS Vita sales are tracked by the website then its sales on BF week should be mentioned.

GTAexpert said:
AnthonyW86 said:
GTAexpert said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Sales are sales no matter how small. When PS Vita sales are tracked by the website then its sales on BF week should be mentioned.

I was joking actually, notice anything else missing? Ps3? X360? Wii? These are just a few early numbers, Vita numbers will be there on the front page when their posted.

method114 said:
pokymon90 said:
iTechHeads said:
pokymon90 said:
Xbox One is doing amazing on Amazon, including Cyber Monday. They have been #1 at least the past two days (didn't check before that). The Ps4 Destiny Bundle is all the way at #41 with other bundles lower down the list. What is the reason for nobody buying a PS4? Did everybody already buy their PS4, or does the US just prefer the Xbox right now?

PS4 Black Friday bundle is out of stock. Destiny bundle is not discounted. XB1 is $329. 

That must be it! Thanks! Still, Xbox is gaining a lot of the US market even it has to be at a discount.

Yea I don't think Sony cares right now cause they're so far ahead losing November and December is no big deal. They will probably wait and see if MS raises the prise back if not they'll probably do a price drop next year to.

There is no reason why both can't thrive.  Obviously, companies want the biggest marketshare they can get but I think Microsoft would be fine with a 50/35/15 split between PS4,XBONE, and WiiU.

Does anyone know when can we expect BF's week numbers to show up?

Around the Network

Probably by the weekend. At the latest by next Monday.

pokymon90 said:
method114 said:
pokymon90 said:
iTechHeads said:
pokymon90 said:
Xbox One is doing amazing on Amazon, including Cyber Monday. They have been #1 at least the past two days (didn't check before that). The Ps4 Destiny Bundle is all the way at #41 with other bundles lower down the list. What is the reason for nobody buying a PS4? Did everybody already buy their PS4, or does the US just prefer the Xbox right now?

PS4 Black Friday bundle is out of stock. Destiny bundle is not discounted. XB1 is $329. 

That must be it! Thanks! Still, Xbox is gaining a lot of the US market even it has to be at a discount.

Yea I don't think Sony cares right now cause they're so far ahead losing November and December is no big deal. They will probably wait and see if MS raises the prise back if not they'll probably do a price drop next year to.

There is no reason why both can't thrive.  Obviously, companies want the biggest marketshare they can get but I think Microsoft would be fine with a 50/35/15 split between PS4,XBONE, and WiiU.

Yep I don't think Sony cares if xbox wins the US. I think their main goal was to not lose by 18+ million like with the 360. Which I think is safe to say wont happen now.