By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One is making a comeback homies!

Comeback? Sure. Take the lead? Nope...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
maverick40 said:
We will see once the price goes back up to 399

I actually think MS will knock the price of the standalone X1 to $349 and continue selling the AC bundle, but at $399, to maintain interest.

This^. Also, I think we will see battlefield hardline bundles and Evolve bundles. Then some free games and stuff thrown in until fall when they will drop it to 299 with the release of halo 5. 

SPecial thanks to the day one purchasers, who bought for nearly double only a year ago

GribbleGrunger said:
Puppyroach said:

For me, the most important thing is that X1 stays ahead of 360 and PS4 ahead of the Wii. I want growth! :)

I can't disagree with that either. If we saw a surge from Ninty that would be even better.

I know, sadly it doesn´t seem likely. Last generation was so great but the odds of it repeating are very low.

Ninsect said:

You sound upset

Around the Network

Trying to replace Toastyboy eh? Well you can never replace him!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I thought it was a toastboy thread. Anyway even though xbox one is selling great in US and Uk, it's still untested. We need to know what would be the baseline starting 2015 but we can say for sure that it has finally enter into the console wars. We don't really know what Microsoft is planning after holidays, I mean would the console stayed at 349 next year? would it include 2 games?. For me it's obvious that sony don't want to enter in a price war so they are better off living that important price cut for maybe next year and try to survive this holiday season with the regular bundle.

Yeah, for some reason I doubt its going to last. Nobody seems to be buying the XO outside of these ridiculous bundles and deals.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Trying to replace Toastyboy eh? Well you can never replace him!

I agree, Toasty was a special kind of Panda! He will always be remembered~

*Sound Of Rain said:
Ninsect said:

You sound upset

You heard me yelling over here? Nice hearing!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com