By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One is making a comeback homies!

theprof00 said:
SPecial thanks to the day one purchasers, who bought for nearly double only a year ago

All of us are satisfied as a gamer and happy to see the community expand. I bet that's unfortunate for some people.

Around the Network

IMO Microsoft would leave the xbox one at 349 without games. At this price it should be competitive enough until next holiday season.

Ninsect said:

You heard me yelling over here? Nice hearing!

Thank you for the compliment

Don't worry, it's only console sales homie. PS can win in the U.S next time!

I don't agree that it will take the lead. They'll be fine either way. They don't have to do anything and still make money because globally they have attached themselves to capitalize from it. This console, the Xb1 is no skin off their back no matter what it does. It seems to be more about having a product that attaches to the consumer for the free survey of consumers and pursway its image with them.

In a couple of markets where the Xbox One is strongest on the back of a price cut, better game releases and specials on the biggest shopping day in America it may well be making a come back.

But come backs usually have to last more than a couple of months to mean something real.

When the PS4 hardware cost decrease, the big PS4 releases come out and the China launch the Idea Xbox One comeback will be long since forgotten.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

I don't think so.

Xbox deals are temporary and yet it could barely outsell PS4 in UK on black friday week and GTA V bundle jump to 17 at november's rank at amazon with one day of tracking.

*Sound Of Rain said:

What the?! Now why would you go and say that? Are you trying to jinx the Xbox One or something? :/

*Sound Of Rain said:
Ninsect said:

You heard me yelling over here? Nice hearing!

Haha I'm just telling it as it is. XB1 is "making ground" in the UK and US but only temporarily while the deals and price cuts are in effect. BF week in the UK was basically neck and neck with almost no unit difference. We have yet to learn what happened in the US. If XB1 wants to have any chance to take over those countries it needs to outsell PS4 by a lot more than that and it needs to do it consistently, not just for a few weeks.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I thought Toastboy was back. Don't tease me like that. :(

Depends how it sells once the deals are over. The baseline next year will be greater than last, the second year always is, but how much so will be interesting