By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One is making a comeback homies!

As it was predicted before the generation began, the XBox has got the US and UK on LOCKDOWN!! Each side has now settled into their home base.

The rest of Europe and Asia are the real battlegrounds now.

The war has only now just begun.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

btw, I'm a bit disappointed nobody made a

"omg it was you, it was you the entire time" joke, you guys let me down, have you learnt nothing on Gaf?

for reference:

Too early. I'd say wait and see if can maintain this momentum through January.

It was doing fine to begin with, look up x360 sales in 2006 and you will see what i mean. It has always stayed ahead and is currently doing double the numbers that x360 did. X360 did about 350k in BF week in 2006, xOne already did more a week before Black Friday!

This generation is an absolute triumph for core gaming and is silencing all doomsayers.

Go Xbox!

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:
It was doing fine to begin with, look up x360 sales in 2006 and you will see what i mean. It has always stayed ahead and is currently doing double the numbers that x360 did. X360 did about 350k in BF week in 2006, xOne already did more a week before Black Friday!

This generation is an absolute triumph for core gaming and is silencing all doomsayers.

Hope it continues that way.

Lower prices, better games, and bundles. Well deserved.

Ka-pi96 said:
You got my hopes up with that thread title. And then mercilessly destroyed them

Poor Kapi

I see that I'm not good enough for you

SweetTalia said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

x1 is doing great.. Ms needs to keep doing a good job and not lose sight of the games.

BUt yes i agree :-p

This has way more to do with pricing then games.

cant wait for u to be proven wrong

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...