By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What did you do with your Wii U? [2nd anniversary]

Yeah, I know, we already had a lot of threads where we discussed about the sales, the ups and downs etc. etc. But I was sittinng around playing Super Smash Bros when I suddenly wanted to talk about the last two years. I made a video with nearly every game I own for Wii U to share the fun which I had with the system.

We could also discuss about the bad things such as the lack of games at the beginning or the concept of the GamePad which nobody understands. Nethertheless I like to celebrate the good times and I would never regret buying a Wii U.

Btw please feel free to show me your opinion and experiences. I am not a weird fanboy. I am just a fan :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01KIMWv8NxE&list=UUL1COpJ2MEeabXsy4mL0_jQ

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network

I'm scared to click the link.. does it contain partial nudity?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Still playing mine!

Currently going back and forth with Smash and Mario Kart, though I might revisit ZombiU again before I get some new games this Christmas.

Ka-pi96 said:
NiKKoM said:
I'm scared to click the link.. does it contain partial nudity?

Nope, only violence and gore. You'll be fine

Well...I could have chosen other scenes from Bayonetta

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

ninjapirate42 said:
Still playing mine!

Currently going back and forth with Smash and Mario Kart, though I might revisit ZombiU again before I get some new games this Christmas.

Did you buy the MK8 DLC? It's a lot of fun and the price for both is fair.

I always wanted to play Zombi U and Monster Hunter again but I haven't enough time, even for my new games.

What do you want for Christmas?

Around the Network

Picked up the Planes Fire and Rescue game. Toad game next. Happy anniversary Wii U.

I sold it

Would have been nice to celebrate WiiU's 2nd anniversary and SM3DW's 1st anniversary playing Captain Toad.
... Thanks to NoE, a pre-order is all I can do.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I've had mine 12 months this weekend and it's been my most used console this year, 60+ hours each of the last two months. Hoping the software slate in 2015 is more consistent because I have fewer titles to catch up on, but I do have a lengthy eShop/Virtual Console wishlist.

I played mine. A lot of Zen Pinball, because via Miiverse someone organized tournaments (great example showing how Miiverse improves the gaming experience). Other than that: Monster Hunter, Pikmin 3, Zelda:WW, Deus Ex, W101 and since some months Mario Kart as the major games I played. Besides that a lot smaller stuff like The Cave, Little Inferno, Pullblox, Unepic. Also I recently started to use netflix, as the service started in germany.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]