By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's Your Favourite British Gaming Franchise?

PullusPardus said:
XanderXT said:
Deus Ex. I love the cyberpunk theme. I like Tomb Raider as well. Sony Girl would probably say Perfect Dark.

Deus Ex is American. It is by John Romero. same guy who did Doom.

the later games are french canadian. 

Deus Ex was published by Eidos, which is British. Also wasn't John Romero working on (shudders) Daikatana?

Around the Network

Lemmings or Worms, cant decide.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Tomb Raider (old and new)
Batman: Arkham

Signature goes here!

Tomb Raiders, Batman Arkham.

XanderXT said:
PullusPardus said:
XanderXT said:
Deus Ex. I love the cyberpunk theme. I like Tomb Raider as well. Sony Girl would probably say Perfect Dark.

Deus Ex was published by Eidos, which is British. Also wasn't John Romero working on (shudders) Daikatana?

Well OP was mentioning GTA which is published by 2K/Rockstar which is an American company.

The developer is British however.

And yes he was working on Daikatana. but also made Ion Storm (the studio)

Around the Network

LBP or WipEout.
Or Burnout!

So...LBP?

Forza Horizon followed closely by GTA.

PullusPardus said:
XanderXT said:
PullusPardus said:
XanderXT said:

Well OP was mentioning GTA which is published by 2K/Rockstar which is an American company.

The developer is British however.

And yes he was working on Daikatana. but also made Ion Storm (the studio)

Is Thief British then?

Definitely Banjo-Kazooie, followed by LittleBigPlanet

Tomb Raider and Banjo Kazooie

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.