By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

HollyGamer said:
Aura7541 said:
PS4 won!!

Link:

Bu...bu...but Xbox One triple the sales and outsold PS4 said "Yusuf Mehdi " damn i cannot trust this Yusuf Mehdi anymore although the name is good but i dont like the person anymore.

Shame he was talking about November and not October

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Aura7541 said:
PS4 won!!

Link:

Bu...bu...but Xbox One triple the sales and outsold PS4 said "Yusuf Mehdi " damn i cannot trust this Yusuf Mehdi anymore although the name is good but i dont like the person anymore.

That's november. Think before commenting

Xevross said:

Great to see the Evil Within do so well

Indeed.

TiagoCosta said:
How would SO rank with one week, without counting bundles?

Destiny x360> XB1> ps4.

Without including the bundle that is..

HollyGamer said:
Aura7541 said:
PS4 won!!

Link:

Yusuf is talking about November, this is October. Before you troll a platoform, a fanbase or a person, get your facts straight.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Xevross said:

Sunset Overdrive is a no show!

I'm quite surprised that it didn't hit the Top 10... :S

Official bundles are not counted in software, and 1 week of sales for a not especially popular new franchise with perhaps upt to 20% of its sales not counted is not likely to make the NPD top 10.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Congratz PS4!

NobleTeam360 said:
HollyGamer said:
Aura7541 said:
PS4 won!!

Link:

Shame he was talking about November and not October

oh my mistake then   but then if it's true my prediction of November Xbox One win NPD it's gonna be fun

thismeintiel said:
tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:

No creamsugar anymore

Source?

People of gaf. Everybody complaining no creamsugar and Aqua

I'm guessing MS had them assassinated? 

I'd watch that.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Preseason doesn't matter.  What matters is September, October, November & December.

Hopefully someone pulls through with some actual numbers.  MS PR should be interesting