By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2014 NPD Thread!

ethomaz said:
MS PR was posted yesterday guys.

why the hell some one putted on October NPD section if they mention for November, I've read mistakenly

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
celador said:

Preseason doesn't matter.  What matters is September, October, November & December.

Hopefully someone pulls through with some actual numbers.  MS PR should be interesting

I wouldn't hold my breathe for PR from MS.  I think we got most, if not all, of it yesterday with the "approaching 10M."  It will be funny if next year they shorten that to "only Nov and Dec really matter."

Microsoft target for this Generation = trying to win Nov NPD every year, who does care if PS4 win all the rest and double XOne user base...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
thismeintiel said:
celador said:

Preseason doesn't matter.  What matters is September, October, November & December.

Hopefully someone pulls through with some actual numbers.  MS PR should be interesting

I wouldn't hold my breathe for PR from MS.  I think we got most, if not all, of it yesterday with the "approaching 10M."  It will be funny if next year they shorten that to "only Nov and Dec really matter."

Microsoft target for this Generation = trying to win Nov NPD every year, who does care if PS4 win all the rest and double XOne user base...

Well, now we have a good idea of when Halo 5 will come out

Sunset Overdrive bombed. Doesn't matter that it was only a few days of sales, it had months and months of pre-orders. Stop with the excuses.

TiagoCosta said:
Aerys said:
That confirms what i thought, Sunset is around 100k without the bundles

Then something needs to be overtracked over here, 9th individual without bundles... Bayonetta? Driveclub?

100k feels too low for a 9th placed game imo.

100k is not confirmed

Also, I'd bet money on Bayonetta being below SO.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

USA is going digital!

Almost 30% drop YoY is massive (even if you count last year Battlefield).

Dark_Feanor said:
USA is going digital!

And GTA...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Dark_Feanor said:
USA is going digital!

And GTA...

GTA released in September

TiagoCosta said:
Aerys said:
That confirms what i thought, Sunset is around 100k without the bundles

Then something needs to be overtracked over here, 9th individual without bundles... Bayonetta? Driveclub?

100k feels too low for a 9th placed game imo.

We don't know where DC came on the individual sku list. It was mentioned so for all we know it's above SO.

Aura7541 said:
Nate4Drake said:
thismeintiel said:
celador said:

Well, now we have a good idea of when Halo 5 will come out

aaahhhhhh good one !  :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.