By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Canadians Love the Ouya

NiKKoM said:
They gave us Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.. How are you guys surprised at this?

Except it's an abomination comparing those as Celine is actually good.

Around the Network

It's because of the Ouya's form.

Is the Ouya like, an Amazon exclusive in Canada or something? And this is still the original edition?

I believe it's Kanadar not Canada

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

They probably felt sorry for it. I wonder how much the OUYA has sold worldwide; it is damn near impossible to get a hold of proper sales numbers. Then again; the fact that the people behind haven't gone out of their way to show these numbers ought to tell us something as well.

Around the Network

Here in Australia I don't think you can even buy it....

bubblegamer said:
NiKKoM said:
They gave us Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.. How are you guys surprised at this?

Except it's an abomination comparing those as Celine is actually good.

surely this is a bannable offence.. Mods? MODS! MOOOOODDSSS!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Destiny bundle higher than the game itself. Impressive. It means a lot of new PS4 owners got the game

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Amazon isn't as strong as it is in the USA. It might be possible the amazon is the only way to get the device as well.

shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, I've noticed that before. Canada seems like the only country where Ouya actually did well. Not sure why Canadians like it so much though...

Maybe it's downward facing air vents causes a nice amount of heat in the great white north? It is a bit odd but I guess if it's being used as XBMC that is very popular here for watching illegal channels and PPV stuff from WWE so maybe some group there is just setting up Ouyas to be set top boxes for that software.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive