By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Canadians Love the Ouya

I blame the canadian devil

Around the Network

I know half a dozen people with them, they all use them for XBMC, why they would purchase them for that I have no idea as there are far better options to make cheap small media center boxes.

I'm Canadian and I still think it sucks

Yep! Whenever i go to Amazon, it is always in the top 10 if not top 20. Ouyaaaaa baby.

Well, we give to those who need ;)

Around the Network

The Ouya is a very interesting system. I was given it as a prank gift and had incredibly low expectations, and I have actually enjoyed it. it fills in a very specific and unique niche: local multi-player indie games. This niche is so small that it seems it would not be worth a purchase, but it has provided hours of entertainment for me and my friends. Specific games that are great include Towerfall, Duck Game, and Hidden in Plain Sight. all of these are genius multiplayer games that deserve the opportunity for other people to play them. other fun games include Age of Zombies, Broforce, Bee Game (hilarious edutainment game where you experience the toil of bees, includes real-time weather effects and amazing soundtrack), no breaks valet, and others. I don't see how a couple of indie multiplayer titles and a couple of "suprisingly good for ouya" games could sell it in canada though...

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Oy! Ya get it, eh?

They gave us Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.. How are you guys surprised at this?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

They must've rigged Amazon! Right?

It's been in top 5 since it's release. I can't understand it lol.