By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: MCC review thread! UPDATE: Reviews incoming - 87 metascore so far

First review will be here in under an hour guys. Here's hoping for a 90+ meta

Edit: reviews incoming!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-the-master-chief-collection



Around the Network

I say 92



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

man-bear-pig said:

First review will be here in under an hour guys. Here's hoping for a 90+ meta

Hoping?

90+ is a lock, it's just a question what the second digit will be.



Over 70% voted in my meta prediction thread. Let's see how it turns out!



Burek said:
man-bear-pig said:

First review will be here in under an hour guys. Here's hoping for a 90+ meta

Hoping?

90+ is a lock, it's just a question what the second digit will be.


I hope you're right. An 8X meta would suck..hope reviewers don't lower their scores because of Nightfall



Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Burek said:
man-bear-pig said:

First review will be here in under an hour guys. Here's hoping for a 90+ meta

Hoping?

90+ is a lock, it's just a question what the second digit will be.


I hope you're right. An 8X meta would suck..hope reviewers don't lower their scores because of Nightfall


Doubt so. It's additional content. Most looking forward to Halo 5 beta!



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=191303&page=1#

There's already a thread for reviews but I'm not sure iceland is up

Edit: Its better to have this thread dedicated to it anyways. The other seems cluttered with much more.



again, anything over 93 meta would be exaggerating, any site scoring under 75 should be added to your shitlist.



I'm predicting a meta of 87. It'll be a essential game if you are a X1 owner.



I predicted 90 I think. But you never know with sites these days.