By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

nice jump for destiny bundle!

Will november npd track cyber monday?

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
nice jump for destiny bundle!

Will november npd track cyber monday?

No, won't track today either

Xb1 #1
Ps4 GTa #4
Ps4 destiny #19
Ps4 LBP #39
Stand alone PS4 # 70

binary solo said:
Also the true beginning of this thread is when Amazon does the final update of the November monthly best seller chart, because that's when we have complete and final information to talk about. Everything leading up to that point is just foreplay.

Did anybody bring the KY?

2008ProchargedGT said:
Xb1 #1
Ps4 GTa #4
Ps4 destiny #19
Ps4 LBP #39
Stand alone PS4 # 70

I'm surprised that the GTA bundle is holding up quite well. Destiny bundle can possibly reach the Top 10 and hopefully, the LBP3 bundle rises, too.

Around the Network

Destiny Bundle enters the top 20 just as GTAV bundle starts its inevitable fall. Though I am surprised it only fell 1 place in this latest hourly update. It really should be out of the top 20 by now. I suspect Amazon must use a moving window across several hours.

Either the Destiny Bundle hasn't sold as expected, or Sony is continuing to ship this bundle in substantial numbers. Now that Sony is giving away Destiny (is this all retailers or just Amazon?) I wonder how much Sony is paying Acti for each bundle. While the bundle was selling for $449 I imagine Acti was getting pretty much all of that $50; which is a bloody sweet deal for Acti given they don't get that big a proportion of the standalone $60 game price.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

GTA bundle is holding ridiculously well

XboxOne Black Friday pricing ended some hours ago.

Why is the GTA bundle still on the top hourly page!? How could it possibly be number 4 if it's been sold out since yesterday?

Is it all third parties?

binary solo said:
Destiny Bundle enters the top 20 just as GTAV bundle starts its inevitable fall. Though I am surprised it only fell 1 place in this latest hourly update. It really should be out of the top 20 by now. I suspect Amazon must use a moving window across several hours.

Either the Destiny Bundle hasn't sold as expected, or Sony is continuing to ship this bundle in substantial numbers. Now that Sony is giving away Destiny (is this all retailers or just Amazon?) I wonder how much Sony is paying Acti for each bundle. While the bundle was selling for $449 I imagine Acti was getting pretty much all of that $50; which is a bloody sweet deal for Acti given they don't get that big a proportion of the standalone $60 game price.

Acti will be getting about $30 max, not 50