By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

DonFerrari said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
alrightiwill said:
People seem confused by the Amazon best sellers page. It's not based on single hour sales. It's updated hourly.

Updated based on what? It cant be yearly sales because the PS4 is 4th yearly and o ly at 70 hourly. It cant be mo thly because PS4 standalone is 20th and yet the LBP3 bundle didnt chart in the monthly top 100. It has to be based of hourly sales and current trends.

The most it could be is a daily "last 24h", or maybe 3h.

or houerly as in the last 3 hours i seen PS4 d bundle go from sub 20 to 19 and now its 16.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Can anyone explain why the standalone PS4 is going up the hourly list? It's now at #70.

it's at 67 now lol. 

Was the weekly updated? I don't remember the Destiny bundle being in the topp 100 for the weekly.

#2 XBO w/ ACU

#4 PS4 Black Friday GTAV

#46 PS4 Black Friday Lego Batman

#54 PS4

#72 XBO KINECT w/ ACU

#92 PS4 w/ Destiny

It will prob update again but that tells me the PS4 sold more on Amazon that week but I doubt the diff would be enough to over come the month on Amazon at least. Hopefully MS and SOny get some PR out. 

Kerotan said:
Aura7541 said:
Can anyone explain why the standalone PS4 is going up the hourly list? It's now at #70.

it's at 67 now lol. 

Was the weekly updated? I don't remember the Destiny bundle being in the topp 100 for the weekly.

#2 XBO w/ ACU

#4 PS4 Black Friday GTAV

#54 PS4

#72 XBO KINECT w/ ACU

#92 PS4 w/ Destiny

It will prob update again but that tells me the PS4 sold more on Amazon that week but I doubt the diff would be enough to over come the month on Amazon at least. Hopefully MS and SOny get some PR out. 

Yes! it came in handy... lol

earlier today i figured it would be a good idea to load up 2 extra windows, each with 5 tabs covering the top 100's for the month and week lol to compare to see if anything ever changed.    destiny bundle was 92nd yesterday on the weekly so looks like it hasnt changed

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

Yes! it came in handy... lol

earlier today i figured it would be a good idea to load up 2 extra windows, each with 5 tabs covering the top 100's for the month and week lol to compare to see if anything ever changed.    destiny bundle was 92nd yesterday on the weekly so looks like it hasnt changed

haha i was doing that all day BF. Had a tab open for every single hour lol. 

XB1 #2
GTAV # 5
Destiny# 15
LBP3 # 42
Standalone PS4 # 64

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Aura7541 said:

it's at 67 now lol. 

#2 XBO w/ ACU

#4 PS4 Black Friday GTAV

#54 PS4

#72 XBO KINECT w/ ACU

#92 PS4 w/ Destiny

Weekly is never updated, it's just reported when the data is all in. Also for Amazon the week Starts on Tuesday and end on Monday by the look of things. All of the November weekly charts so far are for the week ending monday (3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th). So for Amazon the week still has a day to run. With Destiny climbing the charts Sunday and presumably staying pretty high monday it might wind up fairly high in the weekly list.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

That standalone PS4 is a freak of nature!

binary solo said:
Kerotan said:

it's at 67 now lol. 

#2 XBO w/ ACU

#4 PS4 Black Friday GTAV

#54 PS4

#72 XBO KINECT w/ ACU

#92 PS4 w/ Destiny

Weekly is never updated, it's just reported when the data is all in. Also for Amazon the week Starts on Tuesday and end on Monday by the look of things. All of the November weekly charts so far are for the week ending monday (3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th). So for Amazon the week still has a day to run. With Destiny climbing the charts Sunday and presumably staying pretty high monday it might wind up fairly high in the weekly list.

the week of the 24th was updated well before the week was over. the week before was updated like 3 times. 

The hourly updated again and the PS4 on it's own is now up to #64 LMAO. A fool is easily parted with his money as they say!

LBP3 bundle at #43
Destiny bundle up to #15!

GTA 5 PS4 at #5 makes zero sense to me. It can't possibly be selling enough at the price to be considered top 5. Must be whatever way Amazon update it.

And Xbox at #2.

Shadow of mordor PS4 is #1 and has done monster black friday sales by the looks of it.

binary solo said:

We are now into the week starting on the 24th. It will update as the week goes on an a new week starts. The new week starts tomorrow and the process continues.