By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
Carl2291 said:
FATALITY said:

u need this more than me with yours 95% statistics

Right. FATALITY.

Its time you left the thread if you are just going to be a pain in the arse. Consider this a warning. You have literally ignored the reasoning put in front of you and right now you are just being a problem.

pain in the arse? are mods suppose to flame?

anyway this theory is flawed in the yearly chart ps4 is sitting on in 4th and xbox in 25th.

explain that based on this theory

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
Acevil said:
I will say, the amount of people jumping the shark (Guess it is fair to say Sony Fans) on what this thread is about. This is about a change of trends in the past day that recently emerged that hasn't existed previously. It is a unique event, that needs to be observed and discussed. It is by no means meaning suddenly Microsoft Won Everything Ever or Sony Lost Everything Ever.

Indeed. I don't know why people insist on looking at the world so black and white. And the auto assuming, my god, no I don't think XB1 is going to dominate or anything like that.

The interesting thing will be to see if Sony announces any bundles. GTAV and LBP3 bundles could be huge boosts for them. They may just wait til December to announce anything though if they feel like they have a comfortable enough lead to not worry about November or losing one NPD, its already a given they're going to win WW every week

FATALITY said:
Carl2291 said:
FATALITY said:

Right. FATALITY.

Its time you left the thread if you are just going to be a pain in the arse. Consider this a warning. You have literally ignored the reasoning put in front of you and right now you are just being a problem.

anyway this theory is flawed in the yearly chart ps4 is sitting on in 4th and xbox in 25th.

FATALITY, dude, you need calm down man. This isn't healthy. You know this thread isn't about Yearly, it is about a trend on amazon sales chart that "RECENTLY" appeared. 

You should seriously walk away, before it actually gets ugly. 

FATALITY said:
Carl2291 said:
FATALITY said:

Right. FATALITY.

*facepalm* you can't apply a ratio to that. You're focusing to much on the #rank number rather than what we've been saying.

Now if PS4 was at 4th and 6th (say Destiny bundle) and Xbox at 25 then it would be 2:1 minimum.

It's about how many skus are ahead. I really wish you would listen because I'm trying to teach you were you're going wrong.

Around the Network
FATALITY said:

If youre upset with anything Ive said, send a message to Smeags and/or Kantor.

We can get nothing from 2 consoles on a Yearly chart, other than knowing that during 2014 the PS4 has handily outsold the Xbox One on Amazon US. If we had a bunch of SKU's together on the chart it would give us a more solid picture.

Seece said:
Acevil said:
I will say, the amount of people jumping the shark (Guess it is fair to say Sony Fans) on what this thread is about. This is about a change of trends in the past day that recently emerged that hasn't existed previously. It is a unique event, that needs to be observed and discussed. It is by no means meaning suddenly Microsoft Won Everything Ever or Sony Lost Everything Ever.

Indeed. I don't know why people insist on looking at the world so black and white. And the auto assuming, my god, no I don't think XB1 is going to dominate or anything like that. 

if you think this is why im arguing with u sadly u r so mistaken

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
Carl2291 said:
FATALITY said:

Right. FATALITY.

its called outselling 3:1 right now

not outselling (3:1) ltd.

but imho we should wait for november amazon rankings

FATALITY said:
Seece said:
Acevil said:

if you think this is why im arguing with u sadly u r so mistaken

As are you not understanding ratios or that XB1 is 2:1 ahead of PS4 on Amazon right now. It's not even up for debate, it is factual.

Heck the numbers from last week AND Oct NPD will be pretty darn interesting! Nov will be another story as well!

OT:
Way to go XB1 keep up the good sales!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23