By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
gameaddict515 said:
X1 has a couple good days and suddenly sales matter again? So basically X1 has to go all out with bundles and price cuts while Sony does nothing for it to do well, is that really a victory if the competition just let's them win? I don't see much to get excited about unless Sony makes some announcements and X1 still wins the month. Heck if Sony does nothing and X1 still barely wins that's pretty much a victory for Sony. This may be good news for the Xbots for a change but even if it does win November one month is not going to put them back on top in the U.S let alone WW.
P.S.I know this is going to get me banned since I spoke against the X1

This thread is not about directly comparing xbox one and Ps4 but indirectly comparing the 'Now' Xbox one to the 'Past' Xbox One using chart orders against the competition.

And, IMO, it's shows that MS actions to stimulate the market just succeed to caught positives reactions.

It does not matter how long it will last nor how much unit is MS will sell during that time frame, what's important to note is that Miscrosoft just proved the One can have a bright future, that it's not 'doomed'. 

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
Damagon said:

Gloating and giddiness aside, Seece is right

Let's assume for the sake of argument they all sold the same (with just one single unit difference between them)

#8 10k XB1
#9 10k XB1
#16 10k PS4

That's an automatic 2:1 ratio.

so u just ignored the others ps4 sku?

#8 10k XB1
#9 10k XB1
#11 10k XB1
#16 10k PS4
#32 10k XB1
#34 10k XB1
#49 10k PS4

All the skus from Amazon and their current ranks.

XB1 50k vs PS4 20k.

FATALITY said:
Damagon said:

Let's assume for the sake of argument they all sold the same (with just one single unit difference between them)

#8 10k XB1
#9 10k XB1
#16 10k PS4

Mano deixe isso pra la. A verdade e que neste momento o X1 esta a vender por uma margem consideravel, que nos leva a prever que esta margem seja de 2:1-3:1.

Isso nao e nenhuma mentira. Refutar isso sem prova e repetidamente vai te valer uma valente punicao.

FATALITY said:
Damagon said:

#8 10k XB1
#9 10k XB1
#16 10k PS4

For this particular example yes.

Thing is even if we count all SKUs  there's still more XB1s SKUs than PS4s SKUs  on that chart (I believe) so things will hardly change in favor of the PS4.

Seece makes good sense. If 3 X1bundles are above the PS4 consoles then it's is outselling the PS4 3:1 right now. The second best selling PS4 is also being outsold by another 3 X1 bundles so it could be more than 3:1 right now. Of course this will settle down but there is no denying that the X1 is selling exceptionally well.

I think that Novemember will be X1's. COD (exclusive adverts) and MCC are 2 huge franchises and the the price cut could see a huge win for X1 in Novemember NPD.

Personally I'm enjoying seeing the battle.

Around the Network

Eh PS4 is still doing amazing in the U.S and has already won WW this gen...let X1 have November, least it will make the war a little interesting if Sony let's MS have a month:p This is good for the X1(not going to hide that I unabashedly HATE the Xbox brand and the tool in charge of it) but I still don't think it's a given that X1 will be on top this NPD nor do I think it can consistently stay on top to over take the PS4 globally, in the US, or globally in the US. These deals are going to give it a definite boost in the short term but the momentum will drop in 2015 while Sony has some big releases early on while MS is pretty weak early on. I know Spencer(bleh) said Fall is crazy for X1 but before that is kinda weak and I'm sure Sony is going to have plenty to show for fall too. X1 just MIGHT win the November battle but I still say no way it wins the war.

Yeah this is pretty incredible. The Xbox One is killing it all over the country. Whether its Amazon, gamestop, Wal-Mart, best buy or anywhere else, its easy to see Xbox One is the choice of gamers this holiday season. I might actually head out after football and take a gander at all the happy people coming out of stores with their shiny new Xbox Ones and shake their hands.

God bless you Todd.

Ok guys..., It's over!! Amazon has spoken.... It was a good ride for ps4 while it lasted...

R.I.P. PS4 NPD Dominance

2014-2014

colafitte said:
Ok guys..., It's over!! Amazon has spoken.... It was a good ride for ps4 while it lasted...

R.I.P. PS4 NPD Dominance

2014-2014

Seriously?