By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
prinz_valium said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Scientificreason said:

So it's behind still.... Fact is sales are now stabilizing and ps4 is moving up. 

Like people said, some xbox fans was too optimistic and we are only 11/05/14. Look at hourly sales right now on US, there is now only one Xbox at a low price above PS4. Like I said calm down, because US is still PS4. And don't talk worldwide because it's all about PS4.

yes, makes sense
us was always ps

PS4, he said. PS1 and 2 too but who cares about the past?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

I think that if PS4 will win this NPD, XO will NEVER win a other month... even with Halo 5.
In any case, i think that XO will close the PS4 number for this NPD.
Both 900K.

jlmurph2 said:
Scientificreason said:
justagamer25 said:
Aphelion said:

Never did, amazon hourly ranking have no logical basis of telling what the market as a whole is doing.  Even monthly ranking merely show who wins.  They arent representative of the market enough to even show how much the winner will win by.  You are just desperate for a xbox victory.

The monthly rankings show 3 xbox consoles ahead of the ps4, hence 3:1

The monthly had not been updated for 2 days....... It is now stabilizing after the spike. 

The monthly updated yesterday. Don't try that.

The monthly is still showing SO bundle as the #1 Xb one bundle. Which means it's only reflecting the first few days of November right now. Unless there's another shipment of SO bundles there's no way SO will be the top selling console on the monthly list for long, and it'll probably fall out of the top 20 before the month is half over.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

The monthly is still showing SO bundle as the #1 Xb one bundle. Which means it's only reflecting the first few days of November right now. Unless there's another shipment of SO bundles there's no way SO will be the top selling console on the monthly list for long, and it'll probably fall out of the top 20 before the month is half over.

It was top selling on Gamestop and Best Buy as well before it sold out.

Goatseye said:
binary solo said:

It was top selling on Gamestop and Best Buy as well before it sold out.

No doubt. The white console will attract the buyers. But if these best seller lists are dynamic and are updated frequently then the significance to Xb one sales of the SO bundle being on top for a brief period is fairly minor. Even in the grand scheme of the week the SO bundle sells the impact is going to be fairly small as a proportion to total Xb one sales, especially this week with the other cheaper bundles for considerably more popular games.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Why have people lowballed their predictions? It's as if they believe that by lowballing the prediction it might somehow come true. I wish there was actually a reward/punishment for these predictions because then people would choose what they really believe.

Jimi Hendrix

It still lives.
Will we keep it until the end of the month or year or just necrobump at the appropriate time?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

drake_tolu said:
I think that if PS4 will win this NPD, XO will NEVER win a other month... even with Halo 5.
Both 900K.

How would the Xbox close the ps4 number by selling exactly the same number as it does? It would have to sell an additional 900,000 on top of Sony's to close the gap. in other words, 1.8 million for November is what Xbox would have to do and I don't see that happening. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
drake_tolu said:
Both 900K.

How would the Xbox close the ps4 number by selling exactly the same number as it does? It would have to sell an additional 900,000 on top of Sony's to close the gap. in other words, 1.8 million for November is what Xbox would have to do and I don't see that happening. 

He wanted to say, close the montly gap sales in Us. So probably a NPD with ps4 at 800k and the Xone at 750k.

As for myself, i think sony will easily win this month, i predict 666k for the Xone and 950/1M for ps4.