By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
Acevil said:
man-bear-pig said:
You guys should stop explaining this to him. If he doesn't understand it now he never will.

Honestly, surprised they tried explaining this numerous times. It is kind of entertaining now. 

I'm pissing myself laughing right now, this is hilarious.

I mean I get if people don't get/grasp certain things in life, I don't judge, but don't then go on to call others out when they're right.

Around the Network
FATALITY said:

u need this more than me with yours 95% statistics

Right. FATALITY.

Its time you left the thread if you are just going to be a pain in the arse. Consider this a warning. You have literally ignored the reasoning put in front of you and right now you are just being a problem.

FATALITY said:
Seece said:

what omg about it? i thought u put xbox numbers on top and ps4 on the botton.

i just to took the numbers didnt read but still those are made up numbers

Look at this way

No matter what 1 is more than 2 and 2 is more than 3, etc

So if 1 sold 1000, 2 sold 999, 3 sold 998, 4 sold 997  that comes out to being 2997 to 997.

Do you see what im saying?

Anyways who knows if this will keep up pace but for the last week Xbox has done good.  And its only one retailer as well, who knows about everywhere else.  Amazon is just a good indication of what is going on

FATALITY said:
prinz_valium said:

whats that secret third ps4 bundle? maybe the all mighty gtaV ps4 bundle including lbp and far cry for fee :O

sigh.

only on playstation

prinz_valium said:
FATALITY said:
prinz_valium said:

whats that secret third ps4 bundle? maybe the all mighty gtaV ps4 bundle including lbp and far cry for fee :O

sigh.

only on playstation

what that does even mean?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

So anyway. Those undermining this, I did this thread because nothing like this has ever occured, so yes it is a big deal (for XB1).

It remains to be seen if it continues, or what NPD results will be. But right now XB1 outselling PS4 (probably 3:1) on Amazon US is unheard of.

X1 has a couple good days and suddenly sales matter again? So basically X1 has to go all out with bundles and price cuts while Sony does nothing for it to do well, is that really a victory if the competition just let's them win? I don't see much to get excited about unless Sony makes some announcements and X1 still wins the month. Heck if Sony does nothing and X1 still barely wins that's pretty much a victory for Sony. This may be good news for the Xbots for a change but even if it does win November one month is not going to put them back on top in the U.S let alone WW.
P.S.I know this is going to get me banned since I spoke against the X1

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Holy shit this thread

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

The XOne still can't 7 - 8: 1 the PS4 in NA with a discounts + bundles like the PS can to the XOne in continental Europe without the aforementioned things lol. But seriously though I expect the XOne to win November NPD, I also expect the overreactions & all the entertainment that comes with it. It honestly gets boring when the PS4 wins all regions.

I will say, the amount of people jumping the shark (Guess it is fair to say Sony Fans) on what this thread is about. This is about a change of trends in the past day that recently emerged that hasn't existed previously. It is a unique event, that needs to be observed and discussed. It is by no means meaning suddenly Microsoft Won Everything Ever or Sony Lost Everything Ever.