By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - sold my ps4, xb1 only for me

poklane said:
xbox360 said:

how can i post an image ? i will show the proof . i still have my receit of TLou

How does that prove you ever owning a PS4? This thread is an obvious troll.

well, certain people in this thread are wanting of proof.  if the op hasn't kept the ps4 receipt, a receipt of tlou for ps4 is the next best thing.

Around the Network

^^ it would help if he had ANY trophies on his PSN account...

i got it since september and sold it in october after 5 weeks only.

xbox360 said:

But you didnt play any games on it in the 5 weeks that you owned it and got no trophies... apparently.

Very strange indeed.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

You had a PS4? That´s news for me.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
roborad said:
poklane said:
xbox360 said:

how can i post an image ? i will show the proof . i still have my receit of TLou

How does that prove you ever owning a PS4? This thread is an obvious troll.

well, certain people in this thread are wanting of proof.  if the op hasn't kept the ps4 receipt, a receipt of tlou for ps4 is the next best thing.

That is the best dialogue I ever read ever...

Ever!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ethomaz said:

lol

It is a trend

Congrats btw.

you can be very cool ethomaz :)

Better to have both, 'both consoles 'master race

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

xbox360 said:

If the experience was poor enough that you sold it after only five weeks, you would think there was some indication that this might be a bad purchase before spending 400$ on a piece of hardware.

Good for you OP; but this thread isn't going well. And judging by the timing of this thread compared to the very similar one which was up also, I don't understand why we need a second thread and I have to question the motives behind it.

Locking.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.