By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - sold my ps4, xb1 only for me

I'll add you when I get home. Just got an X1 myself.

Around the Network

I've had quite a few issues with my Xbox One, but I am really starting to enjoy it more as time goes by. Games like Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 make me happy I own an Xbox One.

Did you even play any games on your PS4? Apparently you have 0 trophies on that account.

I own both (It feels good to be able to say it. Sometimes, I just open my door and yell "I OWN BOTH!" to people passing by on the street) and I honestly think that if certain people spent a little time with the "enemy', they would have a change of heart. There would be some Xbox fans that will realize that the PS4 is a great console and there would be some PS4 fans that will really love what M$ is doing with the Xbox One.

Both have some pretty distinct advantages and the drawbacks aren't nearly as bad as people like to pretend they are.

Damn x1 is on fire. At this rate I am sure the x1 will win NPD and start outselling the ps4 globally in the US. I can feel the momentum swinging to MS's side, with amazing exclusives such as SO, MCC, and KI:Season 2. It is a great time to be a X1 owner. Thank you MS we are humbled.
@Mods the title is obviously trollish. Just like the other thread.

Around the Network

No hate guy's, I wanted to keep it but with no real exclusive and DC crap,I did the right choice for now, don't get me wrong I might get one back in 2015.

d21lewis said:
I own both (It feels good to be able to say it. Sometimes, I just open my door and yell "I OWN BOTH!" to people passing by on the street) and I honestly think that if certain people spent a little time with the "enemy', they would have a change of heart. There would be some Xbox fans that will realize that the PS4 is a great console and there would be some PS4 fans that will really love what M$ is doing with the Xbox One.

Both have some pretty distinct advantages and the drawbacks aren't nearly as bad as people like to pretend they are.

is it really necessary to include that tired "$" into "M$?"

It really does convey a tone of immaturity, imo.

but, yes.  I agree with your post.

It's like I keep seeing the same thing all day....

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
FIT_Gamer said:
Did you even play any games on your PS4? Apparently you have 0 trophies on that account.

He probably just made that account on the PC, just to say he had a PS4, and say that PS4 "HAZZZ NO GAMEZZZ, he wanted to play, and that he prefers xbox exclusives better, just like the other thread. XD

roborad said:
d21lewis said:

is it really necessary to include that tired "$" into "M$?"

It really does convey a tone of immaturity, imo.

but, yes.  I agree with your post.

Buddy, I'm as immature as they come (you should see my post history)!!  Also, when I type on my phone, it's just easier to type out M$ instead of the whole word.  I know it was an insult but I'm more of an Xbox fan and it doesn't bother me at all.