By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - sold my ps4, xb1 only for me

d21lewis said:
roborad said:
d21lewis said:
I own both (It feels good to be able to say it. Sometimes, I just open my door and yell "I OWN BOTH!" to people passing by on the street) and I honestly think that if certain people spent a little time with the "enemy', they would have a change of heart. There would be some Xbox fans that will realize that the PS4 is a great console and there would be some PS4 fans that will really love what M$ is doing with the Xbox One.

Both have some pretty distinct advantages and the drawbacks aren't nearly as bad as people like to pretend they are.

is it really necessary to include that tired "$" into "M$?"

It really does convey a tone of immaturity, imo.

but, yes.  I agree with your post.

Buddy, I'm as immature as they come (you should see my post history)!!  Also, when I type on my phone, it's just easier to type out M$ instead of the whole word.  I know it was an insult but I'm more of an Xbox fan and it doesn't bother me at all.

Easier than just "MS?"

Around the Network
roborad said:
d21lewis said:
roborad said:
d21lewis said:
I own both (It feels good to be able to say it. Sometimes, I just open my door and yell "I OWN BOTH!" to people passing by on the street) and I honestly think that if certain people spent a little time with the "enemy', they would have a change of heart. There would be some Xbox fans that will realize that the PS4 is a great console and there would be some PS4 fans that will really love what M$ is doing with the Xbox One.

Both have some pretty distinct advantages and the drawbacks aren't nearly as bad as people like to pretend they are.

is it really necessary to include that tired "$" into "M$?"

It really does convey a tone of immaturity, imo.

but, yes.  I agree with your post.

Buddy, I'm as immature as they come (you should see my post history)!!  Also, when I type on my phone, it's just easier to type out M$ instead of the whole word.  I know it was an insult but I'm more of an Xbox fan and it doesn't bother me at all.

Easier than just "MS?"

"MS" Looks like "Ms" to me and I respect Bill Gates too much to call his company a woman.  You make a valid point, though.  I'll TRY to refrain from using M$ in the future.  Old habits die hard, though.

roborad said:
d21lewis said:

Easier than just "MS?"

I don't see anything wrong with saying M$. I love it when M$ makes money and it's like flossing

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
FIT_Gamer said:
Did you even play any games on your PS4? Apparently you have 0 trophies on that account.

Hm... That's not suspicious at all. The OP's avatar isn't particularly convincing, either.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Because calling things a woman is more of an insult than m$, apparently. ..

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

"MS" Looks like "Ms" to me and I respect Bill Gates too much to call his company a woman.  You make a valid point, though.  I'll TRY to refrain from using M$ in the future.  Old habits die hard, though.

Women aren't deserving of respect?

xbox360 got an xboxOne?
Shocking.

Care to share your PSN ID or something? Would be good to know so this doesn't a thing on the forum with people trolling.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

RavenXtra said:
d21lewis said:

Women aren't deserving of respect?

In my head, Microsoft has always been a man.  You could invite Microsoft over for a beer, play a game of pool, talk about football, bake muffins, or give each other manly massages.  It's not that I don't respect women.  I just can't call a company that is so obviously masculine by such a feminine abbreviation.

lol

It is a trend

Congrats btw.

Teeqoz said:
roborad said:
Teeqoz said:
*looks at username*
*looks at avy*

Seem's toootally legit.

why comment at all if you're going to be making comments like that?

The guy is baiting, and lying, he already has an xbox One, had it since close to launch:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174891&page=1

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you sold your PS4 and got an XBO instead. My apologies.

Hmmm he changed the thread name after your comment.