By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Turkish said:

Where did you get the Xbone and PS4 number?

From a gif making site.

Around the Network

Where is burning Pachter?

MANUELF said:
Hello Aquamarine, you should join and chat with us, you can join anytime and share.numbers with us directly

Maybe she is already there.

Maybe you are aquamarine... ;)

Turkish said:
CosmicSex said:
DerNebel said:
So do we have some clear hardware numbers?

Yes:

PS4 - 538k

Xbox One - 284k

Vita -20k

Nintendo's numbers are in OP

Where did you get the Xbone and PS4 number?

Its dozens of pages bqck but it was leaked by creamsugar on gaf wit on of his classic pie charts.  And since we knew what Nintendo sold it was just basic math at that point once someone calculated the slices in degrees. 

thelalaby said:
Forza Horizon 2 sold less than Hyrule Warriors? I know it will definitely have better legs, especially considering that it is available on two platforms too... but LOL! That is so unexpected. What a joke honestly.

Meh FH2 released literally on the last day of the NPD tracking for september.?

Then again the leaderboards are not that good aswell around 500k players for the Xone version (ofcourse not including the Xbox 360 version)..

Around the Network

Is there an NPD archive thread or something ? Would be interesting to look back at past septembers

Well, VGC were only off on the PS4 for september by ~125k.

Makes you wonder how undertracked the PS4 is every where else.

man-bear-pig said:
Is there an NPD archive thread or something ? Would be interesting to look back at past septembers

Nvm just seen the links in the OP

Wow, PS4 was undertracked pretty heavily.

Smash Bros. as well. Even WiiU and 3DS were under tracked a bit. Not much, but better than the other way around.

Wow, it's great to see PS4 is still kicking ass. Very sad Wii U sales, I thought it would at least be 100k. Oh well, I hope that this holiday season we'll see the Wii U and Xone performing really well.