By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Just went to the Gaf thread and Aquamarine is being a cunt once again, so hey it's like every NPD in the last couple months all over again.

Brilliant to see how the high and mighty Gaf community every month fails to grasp that vgchartz numbers are estimates and how nobody on here is expecting them to be totally accurate.

Get off your high horses, Gaffers

Around the Network

Can´t wait for ps4 slim at 299, it will be crazy. Also i might get one then :)

If what gaf is saying is true then there are hidden numbers that only a gaf member can see, if someone is a gaf member and want to tell the numbers but without revealing himself just send me a pm with the numbers and I will post them

MANUELF said:
If what gaf is saying is true then there are hidden numbers that only a gaf member can see, if someone is a gaf member and want to tell the numbers but without revealing himself just send me a pm with the numbers and I will post them

Yeah was thinking about that. 

NO SECRETS ON THE INTERNET ;)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Tbone said:
Can´t wait for ps4 slim at 299, it will be crazy. Also i might get one then :)

With the way PS4 is selling it might be a very long time until you're gonna see a PS4 Slim :p

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Just went to the Gaf thread and Aquamarine is being a cunt once again, so hey it's like every NPD in the last couple months all over again.

Brilliant to see how the high and mighty Gaf community every month fails to grasp that vgchartz numbers are estimates and how nobody on here is expecting them to be totally accurate.

She's trying to stop leaks while still being able to talk about the numbers with other members. Basically have her cake and eat it too. She seems really mad/annoyed that other places, especially VGC, post and discuss the numbers that are leaked there. Can't blame her for trying to hide them, really, but it woudl be annoying for other members to have to quote in order to see the information on that post. Just imagine every time you want to see what someone else says, you have to quote them. You might not want to reply to them, just see what they wrote. That could get annoying real quick.

I say if she doesn't want the numbers to be leaked, then she should keep the numbers to herself. As soon as she comes out with them, email tags or otherwise, threads only available to members or otherwise, those numbers will come out and people will talk about them whether she likes it or not.

Again, not everybody can join neogaf - for one reason or another - and once the numbers are out on the internetz, they are free to be discussed by anybody.

DerNebel said:

Now now, the data that Aqua has is the same data ioi would recieve. If ioi chooses not to share those with us, why should Aqua?  If he doesn't feel that we are privy to that info then you need to accept that or become a gaf member.  You dont have a right to that info and that is abundantly clear by the standards set on VGC.  And why are you so unsatisfied with the data at your disposal? Don't you trust it? 

You don't need to actually quote people to read the tags. You click the quote button and can read the tags in the editor

Disappointing Xbone numbers, was hoping for 300k+. But oh well, at least it's not overtracked!

Joining gaf for the npd data would be like buying a console for only one game.