By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

Rememer that these sales are only for this month and it includes all skus:
Wiiu: 87k
Madden nfl 15: 0.9m
Gta v : 100k

Around the Network

BTW its sad to see Horizon 2 numbers. Its a great game with nice open world. I hope they keep making the series.

So I guess this means that FH2 didn't grow the franchise like others suggested. 120k combined is pretty low. I wonder what the breakdown is between X360 and X1. Since 360 owners are still satisfied with their console, maybe 70k + on 360?

Wasn't there a thread for a 300k opening and 2 million lifetime? Microsoft better get those Forza bundles ready again.

PS4 beasting even more than I thought! Why ppl keep underestimating it is beyond me, everytime NPD is close, doom mongers make sure to spread the salt all over.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

It will be interesting to see 2015. It has the chance to be 2011 in terms awesome games. Plus we will be seeing $299 Xbox One (pretty much guaranteed) and probably $349 / $299 PS4 (depends). Price drop and good games will fuel console sales. So I think hardware sales will expand more in 2015.

Around the Network
NewGuy said:
DerNebel said:
Just went to the Gaf thread and Aquamarine is being a cunt once again, so hey it's like every NPD in the last couple months all over again.

Brilliant to see how the high and mighty Gaf community every month fails to grasp that vgchartz numbers are estimates and how nobody on here is expecting them to be totally accurate.

Get off your high horses, Gaffers

She's trying to stop leaks while still being able to talk about the numbers with other members. Basically have her cake and eat it too. She seems really mad/annoyed that other places, especially VGC, post and discuss the numbers that are leaked there. Can't blame her for trying to hide them, really, but it woudl be annoying for other members to have to quote in order to see the information on that post. Just imagine every time you want to see what someone else says, you have to quote them. You might not want to reply to them, just see what they wrote. That could get annoying real quick.

I say if she doesn't want the numbers to be leaked, then she should keep the numbers to herself. As soon as she comes out with them, email tags or otherwise, threads only available to members or otherwise, those numbers will come out and people will talk about them whether she likes it or not.

Again, not everybody can join neogaf - for one reason or another - and once the numbers are out on the internetz, they are free to be discussed by anybody.

What leaks? Where do the current known numbers come from?

Hello Aquamarine, you should join and chat with us, you can join anytime and share.numbers with us directly

Ka-pi96 said:
daredevil.shark said:
BTW its sad to see Horizon 2 numbers. Its a great game with nice open world. I hope they keep making the series.

Racing games usually do pretty well in Europe, so don't lose hope just yet...

Besides, I'm sure there will be some good Black Friday deals on it.

have you seen X1s user base in Europe ? there is no hoping that place saves Fh2

CosmicSex said:
DerNebel said:
So do we have some clear hardware numbers?

Yes:

PS4 - 538k

Xbox One - 284k

Vita -20k

Nintendo's numbers are in OP

Where did you get the Xbone and PS4 number?

Haha Aqua acting like she's a ten year old. I start to think that maybe ioi touched her bad...but she made a 3 paragraph story defending the valuable Michael Pachter even saying his predictions are usually really good

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!