By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly Chart Week ending 4th Oct 2014- Smash Bros 3DS week

wary-wallaroo said:
roborad said:
ethomaz said:

The End!!!

http://www.amazon.es/PlayStation-Consola-Color-Negro-GTA/dp/B00O57WVPG/ref=sr_1_61?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1412827390&sr=1-61

http://www.amazon.it/Sony-Playstation-Grand-Theft-Auto/dp/B00NVIKGWU/ref=sr_1_21?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1412827555&sr=1-21

http://www.amazon.de/PlayStation-Konsole-inkl-Grand-Theft/dp/B00O8XLNH4/ref=sr_1_23?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1412827737&sr=1-23

Bye MCC.

Huh? 

GTA PS4 bundle = total domination. It was already going to be a bloodbath, it's just going to get even bloodier now. 

Goatseye said:

UK is the main European market. Besides UK Xbox doesn't sell much in other territories anyway. My reply to him is about "most of X360 owners migrated to PS4" type of comment.

Present some numbers or a little bit of evidence at least.

In the UK , much like the US, a lot of X360 games are shouldering with PS4 and X1 versions.

And the console with the most games on top 20, be it UK or US, is X360.

It doesn't matter if it's the "main" European market, the rest of Europe makes up a much bigger portion of the European market. The X360 sold a very good amount in the mainland, and the X1 is pretty much dead which does indicate a large amount of people in Europe (and even elsewhere) are migrating to PS4 this gen. 

The xbox one isn't dead.  It's just selling at a slower, consistent rate.  

And no, the xbox one isn't going to collapse in the NA or the UK, imo.  

Around the Network

Horizon 2 did well, outsold the first Horizon and Forza 5 fw.

iceland said:
Horizon 2 did well, outsold the first Horizon and Forza 5 fw.

Yeah, that's actually pretty impressive.  

I was thinking the x1 version would hover just around 100k, but that 175k opening is pretty nice.  Add the xbox 360 version and it's a pretty rock-solid 
~240k opening in the states.  

I think a lot of people bought Super Smash Bros digitally this time around. It's just one of those games many people hold onto, so why not have it digitally?

Goatseye said:
wary-wallaroo said:

No, I'm sure PS4 sales will be better than PS3 in mainland Europe, UK, and even in NA. X1 is the one that's going to collapse, especially in NA and the UK where it dominated (and it'll pretty mcuh disappear in Mainland Europe).

The Gen isn't over, but it is decided. 

Oh sure, what's next week lotto number also, while you're on a roll.

Yeah because there are literally no indicators for this. You don't have to be psychic to arrive at this conclusion.

Around the Network

458k for Smash 3DS is pretty good if you ask me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So PS4 outsold xbox by 20k(30%) in the Forza launch week, in America.

Don't copy random editorials.

Hmm, this week is pretty much as expected. Good but not great opening for Smash, nice X1 boost for China and a good week all round.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

What a "massive" FW for SSB. Does that mean the Wii U version will do 200k max in US?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
What a "massive" FW for SSB. Does that mean the Wii U version will do 200k max in US?

Max? 200k? Seriously? Your underestimating it so hard XD. Try SSBU>SSB3DS FW in the US if the 458k number is accurate