By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly Chart Week ending 4th Oct 2014- Smash Bros 3DS week

Nice opening for Forza Horizon2 which sold more in its first week in US than FH1 did on a much larger install base.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Hmm, I think Im happy with those Natural Doctrine numbers. Over 10k first week seems alright for one of NISA's smaller titles.
Smash as I had said to a user before wouldnt beat the Japanese numbers, it didnt even come close.

If I believed these numbers had even a hint of truth about them, I'd be very pleased with that Natural Doctrine performance.  Vita > PS4.  Would make me hopeful for lots more NISA/XSEED/Aksys/Atlus support in the coming years, since PS4/Vita seems to be a viable strategy going forward (so no reason not to release the Vita version physically).

Realistically, they're pretty poor numbers, but hopefully they're good enough for NISA (the LE sold out quicker than anything I've seen on the online store).

tbone51 said:
vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:

Yeah, I know -.-

It will certainly be threaded. Won't change though that it will sell less than MK8 LT.

Soooooo..... Cuz we didnt compare MK7 to MK8 in japan? I mean MK7 was released in Dec right? Monster Hunter 4 to MH3P? I can name so many.

Because comparing numbers that were produced in vastly different circumstances is useless.

No one would compare hardware sales from December and June.

We did with launches right? Example Japan with WiiU+PS4+Home Consoles or 3DS+Vita+Handhelds.

I do get wat your saying about an advantage, which should always be pointed out, but this has been going on for years bro. Like i said, MK7+MK8 is a good example (thats recent) in japan.

It was bad back then and it is bad now.

Rape and murder has been going on since the beginning of time, that doesn't mean that it's ok to do or should be allowed to continue.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looks like we can scratch China off the chalkboard now..

Blood_Tears said:

It was never on it

Also, that chalkboard is dumb because Xbox One doesn't need "Saving", its selling just fine.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:

You can scratch everything and anything off, PS4 will always outsell the Xbox One but it sure doesn't need to be "saved".

No thread about globa estimations ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Zekkyou said:

Full week numbers ^^

Seems China couldn't give the X1 a big enough boost to give it its 1st win of the year. VGCs standard margin for error could still swing it either way through, so we'll see.

I guess  Halo week is the next contender. 

Good numbers for SSB3DS! And I'm glad to see Shadow of Mordor is doing quite well! It looks like a good game (albeit a little repetitive) and this will hopefully spawn more GOOD LOTR games

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Xevross said:

Good week for HW and X1 got the obvious down adjustment it was needeing for the past few weeks.

Obvious? You know that how exactly?