By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly Chart Week ending 4th Oct 2014- Smash Bros 3DS week

Can't reply...have to play Smash Brothers....

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
vivster said:
What a "massive" FW for SSB. Does that mean the Wii U version will do 200k max in US?

Max? 200k? Seriously? Your underestimating it so hard XD. Try SSBU>SSB3DS FW in the US if the 458k number is accurate

You're right. I forgot tht it's in the holiday season where it will get a natural boost and will easily sell more than MK8 FW.

I just hope people won't start comparing these two FW sales then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:
What a "massive" FW for SSB. Does that mean the Wii U version will do 200k max in US?

Max? 200k? Seriously? Your underestimating it so hard XD. Try SSBU>SSB3DS FW in the US if the 458k number is accurate

You're right. I forgot tht it's in the holiday season where it will get a natural boost and will easily sell more than MK8 FW.

Why not? They do it all the time with other games. Besides it matters overall how it does as nintendo games have legs and not all accounted for for its first week :)

Cant tell you how many games i saw that opened up with as little as 100k or less in a region then sold over 500k :0 (or just high sales in general.)

vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:

*cough* tbone51 *cough* =P

ktay95 said:
vivster said:

Yeah, I know -.-

It will certainly be threaded. Won't change though that it will sell less than MK8 LT.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
ktay95 said:
vivster said:

Yeah, I know -.-

It will certainly be threaded. Won't change though that it will sell less than MK8 LT.

Soooooo..... Cuz we didnt compare MK7 to MK8 in japan? I mean MK7 was released in Dec right? Monster Hunter 4 to MH3P? I can name so many.

tbone51 said:
vivster said:

Yeah, I know -.-

Soooooo..... Cuz we didnt compare MK7 to MK8 in japan? I mean MK7 was released in Dec right? Monster Hunter 4 to MH3P? I can name so many.

Because comparing numbers that were produced in vastly different circumstances is useless.

No one would compare hardware sales from December and June.

Goatseye said:
wary-wallaroo said:

No, I'm sure PS4 sales will be better than PS3 in mainland Europe, UK, and even in NA. X1 is the one that's going to collapse, especially in NA and the UK where it dominated (and it'll pretty mcuh disappear in Mainland Europe).

The Gen isn't over, but it is decided. 

Oh sure, what's next week lotto number also, while you're on a roll.

I will give you some more.

The vita will do terribly in NA. PS3 sales will drop off worldwide. 360 sales will drop off worldwide. Xbox One will not sell much in Japan.

vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:

Yeah, I know -.-

Because comparing numbers that were produced in vastly different circumstances is useless.

No one would compare hardware sales from December and June.

We did with launches right? Example Japan with WiiU+PS4+Home Consoles or 3DS+Vita+Handhelds.

I do get wat your saying about an advantage, which should always be pointed out, but this has been going on for years bro. Like i said, MK7+MK8 is a good example (thats recent) in japan.

Good week for HW and X1 got the obvious down adjustment it was needeing for the past few weeks.