By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly Chart Week ending 4th Oct 2014- Smash Bros 3DS week

teigaga said:
Zekkyou said:

Full week numbers ^^

Seems China couldn't give the X1 a big enough boost to give it its 1st win of the year. VGCs standard margin for error could still swing it either way through, so we'll see.

I guess  Halo week is the next contender. 

Halo week wont do better, if the Xone with Forza Horizon 2 + china launch + Fifa bundle coudlnt beat the PS4 with nothing significant, imagine what it will be for the Halo week where the PS4 has LBP/Far Cry 4/ GtA V bundles...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Seece said:
Xevross said:

Good week for HW and X1 got the obvious down adjustment it was needeing for the past few weeks.

Obvious? You know that how exactly?

There's no way XB1 was that close to PS4 in US following the Destiny launch

Xevross said:
Seece said:
Xevross said:

Good week for HW and X1 got the obvious down adjustment it was needeing for the past few weeks.

Obvious? You know that how exactly?

There's no way XB1 was that close to PS4 in US following the Destiny launch

Really? It's 247k vs 420k now. The gap has been 20% - 30% for months now. Not 70%. Not that I don't think PS4 can't be undertracked as well (I think it could do close to 500k) but I just think XB1 is too low there. It suggests a 70k~ bump for Destny, Madden, Forza, Mordor, Buy XB1 Get a Game free.

Seece said:

Really? It's 247k vs 420k now. The gap has been 20% - 30% for months now. Not 70%. Not that I don't think PS4 can't be undertracked as well (I think it could do close to 500k) but I just think XB1 is too low there. It suggests a 70k~ bump for Destny, Madden, Forza, Mordor, Buy XB1 Get a Game free.

I'd agree with that, I think the ratio seems about right with how well the Destiny bundle did and still is doing. What I meant before was that Xbox One seemed obviously over compared to PS4 so I wouldn't be urprised if they were both undertracked.

so unless Europe bought 842K Smash bros, the 2.8m are shipped

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
so unless Europe bought 842K Smash bros, the 2.8m are shipped

Nah, the 2.8 million figure probably includes digital, and two days after the 04 October cut-off.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Farsala said:

I will give you some more.

The vita will do terribly in NA. PS3 sales will drop off worldwide. 360 sales will drop off worldwide. Xbox One will not sell much in Japan.

When did Vita launch and what support is getting?

When did X1 launch? The same time as X360 ans PS3?

SMH...

Blood_Tears said:
Looks like we can scratch China off the chalkboard now..

The Xbox One doesn't need saving.

It's selling just fine.  Just because it's in second place does not equate to it needing saving.  

roborad said:
Blood_Tears said:
Looks like we can scratch China off the chalkboard now..

The Xbox One doesn't need saving.

It's selling just fine.  Just because it's in second place does not equate to it needing saving.  

Its selling better than the 360 technically if it has a similar lifespan the Xbox One has a shot at 100 million

FH2=Huge bomba :/ It's still a good game tho.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...