By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Anti-Nintendo trolling tactics.

Tagged games:

Is Nintendo childish by publishing these games?

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FO... 44 28.57%

NOOOOOOOOO! F*#% TROLLS!!!!!!!!! 110 71.43%

Total:154
spurgeonryan said:
Get mad and permaban yourself from whichever site it is. That will show them!

Goodbye, O VGChartz!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Well those 3 titles aren't made by Nintendo and releasing a few mature titles from third parties on your console is not going to reverse that image in most gamers minds.

Who the hell cares?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

A response would be Xenoblade, not that the others don't have a story worthy pf being called "mature" but apparently he isn't willing to accept the others so it is going to take an extreme case to get though to him. Dealing with science, religion, and philosophy I have to admit even I didn't really appreciate the series fully until years after release.

A better response would be to ignore, but then there is always the case where doing this is going to spread this ignorance as some sort of "fact" that no Nintendo games have a mature story. So it's up to you. As a Nintendo fan it's up to us to bare this cross, and be labeled as fans of such by the ignorant.

pokoko said:
XanderXT said:

So while checking the comments of Ninendo related articles and videos, I noticed something preculiar. When a troll said that Nintendo was kiddy, and someone countered him with Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame V, or Devil's Third, they claimed those games were immature.

Apparently, the partial nudity of Bayonetta 2, the boob physics od Fatal Frame V, and the brutality of Devil's Third were all childish. Apparently, to be mature, a game had to have a good story like The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite.

What's reaction to these kinds of comments? Reply below.

Without context, you might be referring to a situation where some of the more radical Nintendo fans have backed themselves into a corner and are now being called to task for it.

It wasn't so long ago that some of these Nintendo fans would mock something like Bayonetta or Devil's Third for being immature and targeted toward adolescent boys.  We actually have a few on these forums who rage about "mature" games.  I think it's quite amusing that now they seem willing to allow some exceptions.

Of course, I also see a lot of people who pretend to confuse what the "mature" rating means.  It's obviously not a proclaimation that the game itself is mature but rather that it has content that might only be appropriate for mature audiences.  MASSIVE difference.  Because of that, I now either say "mature rating" or "M-rating" when I'm talking about that, otherwise the usual trolls will use that as an opening.

I understand, but these trolls were claiming that CoD was mature, along with those other bro games.

Around the Network
small44 said:
ninjaman003 said:
small44 said:
Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame V, or Devil's Third did not sell that well ,Nintendo fans buy less mature game then Sony and Microsoft fans
Playstation had also some childish games but it doesn’t mean it's an childish consoles because those games does not sell well

Did you know that Devil's Third litterally sold 0 copies. It might have to do with the fact that it's not out yet.

I didn't know

well it would also be worth noting that bayonetta and and fatal frame havent exactly released outside of japan either... 
not that they will light up the charts. and since when did nintendo fans by less mature games? you might be shocked to hear that many of them own playstations and xboxes where they dont have to buy gimped ports. 

Blob said:
small44 said:

I didn't know

well it would also be worth noting that bayonetta and and fatal frame havent exactly released outside of japan either... 
not that they will light up the charts. and since when did nintendo fans by less mature games? you might be shocked to hear that many of them own playstations and xboxes where they dont have to buy gimped ports. 

Fatal Frame and Bayonetta pimped ports? Last I heard Bayo was the definitive version and Bayo 2 and Fatal Frame were exclusive. Lol, oh, you're one of those.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Goodbye, O VGChartz!

Bye bye Stalker!

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Who the hell cares?

What Bonnie said. ^^

XanderXT said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Goodbye, O VGChartz!

Bye bye Stalker!

Oh no, I'm taking you down with me!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!