By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Anti-Nintendo trolling tactics.

Tagged games:

Is Nintendo childish by publishing these games?

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FO... 44 28.57%

NOOOOOOOOO! F*#% TROLLS!!!!!!!!! 110 71.43%

Total:154
bigtakilla said:
Blob said:
small44 said:

I didn't know

well it would also be worth noting that bayonetta and and fatal frame havent exactly released outside of japan either... 
not that they will light up the charts. and since when did nintendo fans by less mature games? you might be shocked to hear that many of them own playstations and xboxes where they dont have to buy gimped ports. 

Fatal Frame and Bayonetta pimped ports? Last I heard Bayo was the definitive version and Bayo 2 and Fatal Frame were exclusive. Lol, oh, you're one of those.

I was saying that nintendo fans do buy the "mature" games like COD, Batman, watch dogs and assasins creed. Just that they do it on their xbox/playstation where the games arent gimped so sales on Nintendo consoles make it look like they don't

Around the Network

Well, just tell them than videogames are toys and real mature people don't buy it except for Wii Fit or Wii Sports to do some workout. Nothing else.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I am not saying Nintendo console is for kid only, it's like the image is already on general consensus. Just look at this video

kupomogli said:

Nintendo has the kiddy image because the fans only purchase the first party franchises which are usually portrayed as kiddy games.  There's the rare franchise or version in one particular franchise like Fire Emblem, Advance Wars Days of Ruin, Xenoblade, etc that don't look like kiddy games, but the majority of sales make the fanbase look like they like that kind of game rather than less cartoony games.

i bet 90% of the ps360 owners couldnt beat the normal levels n dKcTF or any mario...

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
XanderXT said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Get mad and permaban yourself from whichever site it is. That will show them!

Goodbye, O VGChartz!

Bye bye Stalker!

Oh no, I'm taking you down with me!

Around the Network
ninjaman003 said:

Did you know that Devil's Third litterally sold 0 copies. It might have to do with the fact that it's not out yet.

Oh, you Nintendo fans always coming with excuses like "it was not released yet"!!

Or you can just ignore these kinds of people! :P

Anti Nintendo Troll? Response to such troll?

I am unsure as to what kind of Human being spends their time bashing a Japanese company that makes games...yes, games!! How do you respond to them? I think the question should be, why would you respond to them?

Squeezol said:

Or you can just ignore these kinds of people! :P

Doing that can be a chore for some people you know!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

generic-user-1 said:
kupomogli said:

Nintendo has the kiddy image because the fans only purchase the first party franchises which are usually portrayed as kiddy games.  There's the rare franchise or version in one particular franchise like Fire Emblem, Advance Wars Days of Ruin, Xenoblade, etc that don't look like kiddy games, but the majority of sales make the fanbase look like they like that kind of game rather than less cartoony games.

i bet 90% of the ps360 owners couldnt beat the normal levels n dKcTF or any mario...

I've heard Tropical Freeze was a hard game.  I should have figured it's only difficult if you found Mario to be a hard game .