By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Anti-Nintendo trolling tactics.

Tagged games:

Is Nintendo childish by publishing these games?

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FO... 44 28.57%

NOOOOOOOOO! F*#% TROLLS!!!!!!!!! 110 71.43%

Total:154
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Again, judging a book by it's cover. Nothing wrong with reading between the Lines. Hell, Majora's Mask is about Link Dying and MANY characters die in it, and has these scary looking things...

But yet, it's still not a Mature game because of the E rating or the Gloss like you say... And their are TONS of little things like this that make this game so creepy. Doesn't matter though, people can keep paying attention to the cover, I rather read what's inside...

Don't bother with him. He'll just keep going even when proven wrong, he has in the past.

Around the Network
ps4tw said:
XanderXT said:

So while checking the comments of Ninendo related articles and videos, I noticed something preculiar. When a troll said that Nintendo was kiddy, and someone countered him with Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame V, or Devil's Third, they claimed those games were immature.

Apparently, the partial nudity of Bayonetta 2, the boob physics od Fatal Frame V, and the brutality of Devil's Third were all childish. Apparently, to be mature, a game had to have a good story like The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite.

What's reaction to these kinds of comments? Reply below.

...How can you disagree with that? Maturity isn't defined as a childish obsession with sex and gore. End of. 

First, I never disagreed about that. However they were hyprocrites, because they said that Nintendo needed games like God of War before E3.

curl-6 said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Again, judging a book by it's cover. Nothing wrong with reading between the Lines. Hell, Majora's Mask is about Link Dying and MANY characters die in it, and has these scary looking things...

But yet, it's still not a Mature game because of the E rating or the Gloss like you say... And their are TONS of little things like this that make this game so creepy. Doesn't matter though, people can keep paying attention to the cover, I rather read what's inside...

Don't bother with him. He'll just keep going even when proven wrong, he has in the past.

Lawl... Duly Noted.

1. Those games ARE immature.
2. They are not "kiddy."
3. And this is the most important one. Play what you like and don't give trolls so much attention.

Bonus: Don't read YouTube comments. Ever. It's a cesspool of idiocy.  

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
ps4tw said:

The problem with that is that the references are not direct. If you understand the references, sure, but why is it bothering with the childish gloss over? Did bioshock have that? No. And that's a problem. No matter what the roots are, it's still a game about kid with frying pans taking on aliens and a happy cult. 

No it's not judging a book by it's cover because when you open up the fucking book, guess what, there are still kids with frying pans running around saving the world. If you take a mature film like American Beauty, you can read benath the surface certainly, but the surface isn't a childish fun-filled romp along rainbow fields of candy.
Want creepy with plenty of depth? Look towards Silent Hill 1 - 4. 

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Its just people who doesnt care about Nintendo that says it. Just like the people who said the Xbox 360 only has FPS games. They see Mario and Zelda for WiiU or Halo and COD for 360 and think thats all they offer...

this

old skool