By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Anti-Nintendo trolling tactics.

Tagged games:

Is Nintendo childish by publishing these games?

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FO... 44 28.57%

NOOOOOOOOO! F*#% TROLLS!!!!!!!!! 110 71.43%

Total:154

Another Code R Wii is one of the most mature stories in the games. Excelllent novell.

Around the Network

Ahh, remembering the days of the ps1 and n64 where fanboys argued Tomb Raider was more mature than Mario because Lara has bigger boobs than Princess Peach.

Ignore the trolls. Let's care about the gameplay.

So it seems the paradigm has shifted for these so called 'mature' gamers who never seem to act mature in any way whatsoever. They have gone from mature equals tits, guns, and blood to serious story equals mature. The sad truth is anyone using video games as proof of their maturity probably aren't very mature at all.

Just ignore those trolls.. It's not that hard!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Of course a lot of Nintendo fans play games for children. Because they ARE children. Maybe it just looks like that every Nintendo fans don't buy mature games but that is the case because all the others ONLY buy mature games because they aren't -quote- :"stupid Nintendo kiddies".

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong TF is a lot harder than any AAA blockbuster I've played this year, it looks cute, but is brutal at times and aimed at seasoned gamers. Nintendo haters obviously, will be oblivious to the deceptive difficulty a lot of these so called kiddy games have.

Its just people who doesnt care about Nintendo that says it. Just like the people who said the Xbox 360 only has FPS games. They see Mario and Zelda for WiiU or Halo and COD for 360 and think thats all they offer...

XanderXT said:

So while checking the comments of Ninendo related articles and videos, I noticed something preculiar. When a troll said that Nintendo was kiddy, and someone countered him with Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame V, or Devil's Third, they claimed those games were immature.

Apparently, the partial nudity of Bayonetta 2, the boob physics od Fatal Frame V, and the brutality of Devil's Third were all childish. Apparently, to be mature, a game had to have a good story like The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite.

What's reaction to these kinds of comments? Reply below.

In a way, they're actually right! Although, just a few years ago those titles WOULD have bene considered mature, but the industry has FINALLY moved on. A mature game isn't about boobs or nudity; it's about the theme of the game - aka the story. Spec ops the Line is a MATURE game, Call of Duty/Battlefield isn't. So they're kind of right, they're just a few years late to that understanding

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

They say this to the company that once ran love hotels and had obvious connections with the yakuza?

Play on, then.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

small44 said:
Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame V, or Devil's Third did not sell that well ,Nintendo fans buy less mature game then Sony and Microsoft fans
Playstation had also some childish games but it doesn’t mean it's an childish consoles because those games does not sell well

Bolded: you mean "fewer".