By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 vs Driveclub: Which is the Better Exclusive Racer?

Only one racer can win this trophy.

There are four racing games competing for a top podium finish this Fall season, but two of them in particular want it more than anything in the world. Those two games are Forza Horizon 2 and Driveclub.

The Xbox One and PS4 are nearing their one year anniversary. Both want to win over customers with a must-have exclusive, and Forza Horizon 2 and Driveclub are looking to fill that role. So, which one walks home with the trophy?

Related: Driveclub Review

Before reading this piece, know that it’s based upon my opinion, and my opinion only. I can only provide my perspective on these two games, which may be valuable to you considering I’m a huge car enthusiast and racing fan. I’m currently level 135 in Forza Horizon 2, and level 29 in Driveclub. I’ve played both games extensively, and have been asked many times this week which game I prefer. I’ve decided to weigh in on how they compare in each category to better break it down.

- MORE AT THE LINK -

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/769693-forza-horizon-2-vs-driveclub-which-is-the-better-exclusive-racer

Around the Network

Drive Club will win by a mile. Only half of the people who own a PS4 have to buy it in order to have more than can be sold on XB1. Besides, people can get it for free with PS+. Once they taste the free stuff, they will by the real deal.

I personally don't care for racing games. They both look good, and have some pretty sweet features going for them. But it doesn't matter what Forza has going for it. Numbers are working against it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Great job Horizon 2. I cant wait to pick it up soon. Its crazy to think this was announced right before E3 and still polished enough to release at the end of September. Great teams do wonders.

So far, I am loving Forza Horizon 2, I haven't tried Drive Club yet though, I am waiting for the ps+ demo. Which is still not available.

I was going to buy it, but after reading reviews I feel I should play it and decide afterwards.

Looks like forza takes the cake on this one.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Moonhero said:
Drive Club will win by a mile. Only half of the people who own a PS4 have to buy it in order to have more than can be sold on XB1. Besides, people can get it for free with PS+. Once they taste the free stuff, they will by the real deal.

I personally don't care for racing games. They both look good, and have some pretty sweet features going for them. But it doesn't matter what Forza has going for it. Numbers are working against it.

The PS+ part of your post is flawed. Plenty of people are satisfied with samples and end up not needing the full thing.

But if you didn't notice, this thread is about quality. 

Moonhero said:

This is not about sales its about which of the two is the better game which is clearly Horizon 2.  Only edge that Driveclub has over Horizon 2 is the graphics everything else is better in  Horizon 2.

I have no idea of the quality of DC, so I will not make any judgement there. FH2 though has actually replaced Sega Rally 2 as my favorite racing game of all time, it´s just so freaking fun!

Come on... you literally just copied my entire article and threw it on here without my permission. That's such a lame thing to do.

PGR 3 & 4.

Forza 2,3 & 4

360 won hands down last gen when it came to exclusive racers.

PGR may now be gone, but with Horizon (which includes many ex PGR devs) and Forza main, i expect xboxs dominance in exclusive racers on consoles to continue right throughout this gen too.