By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 vs Driveclub: Which is the Better Exclusive Racer?

Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

If you really can't stand the handling I guess you have to work on your tuning skills since all the cars are fully tuneable or try the dumped down 360 version of the game like I recomended earlier.

So i got to play 360 games becasue X1ones are so low class.  You should make a thread telling that to all potential X1 buyers.  Dont get me started on the irrelevent moding/tuning in the game.  Yahh its there but its useless.  Even the tuning has little effect on H2 bad handling, i add 150hp to a car still drives around the same lol.  H2 may have F5 features, but they are near useless to the bad handling and laughable racing.  H2 is great if you avoid any sort of racing, sticking to mucking about jumping crashing stuff.  It can be barely called a racing game.

I guess your just a lousy driver then I have no problem with the handling in Horizon 2.

Or  maybe you just are more forgiving to lousy bad handling due to you emotional alligience to a corporation.  

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

If you really can't stand the handling I guess you have to work on your tuning skills since all the cars are fully tuneable or try the dumped down 360 version of the game like I recomended earlier.

So i got to play 360 games becasue X1ones are so low class.  You should make a thread telling that to all potential X1 buyers.  Dont get me started on the irrelevent moding/tuning in the game.  Yahh its there but its useless.  Even the tuning has little effect on H2 bad handling, i add 150hp to a car still drives around the same lol.  H2 may have F5 features, but they are near useless to the bad handling and laughable racing.  H2 is great if you avoid any sort of racing, sticking to mucking about jumping crashing stuff.  It can be barely called a racing game.

I guess your just a lousy driver then I have no problem with the handling in Horizon 2.

Or  maybe you just are more forgiving to lousy bad handling due to you emotional alligience to a corporation.  

Check my sig I probably played more PS3 games then most of the so called Sony fanboys.

Chris Hu said:

Check my sig I probably played more PS3 games then most of the so called Sony fanboys.

And that proves what ? you seem troubled with making a intelligent argument to support your views.

Iv been using windows for decades, does that prove any posativity on my part towards MS ?

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

And that proves what ? you seem troubled with making a intelligent argument to support your views.

Iv been using windows for decades, does that prove any posativity on my part towards MS ?

Meh, your just a lousy driver deal with it.  Even the guy that compared the two games in detail gives the clear edge to Horizon 2 when it comes to handling and driving physics.

Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

Meh, your just a lousy driver deal with it.  Even the guy that compared the two games in detail gives the clear edge to Horizon 2 when it comes to handling and driving physics.

Ohh my god some one said someting it must be true, LOL you.

H2 handling sucks, deal with it.

Around the Network

I was wondering when an article like this would show up. We will be seeing more of these from other sites in a few days time

I am not crazy about either, but I dislike the non sim racers. So DC stands out as a tech wonder, but I wouldn't buy either. I want a real Forza or Gran Turismo. F5 was a letdown, and it was the main reason I returned the X1 last year. But I bet F6 will be excellent, and Gran Turismo 7 should be incredible. If one comes out earlier I'll lean towards that. Is it strange that The Crew now has a shot at outshining both DC and FH2? I'm just extremely underwhelmed by both of them in terms of content and quality. Both are held back by things that kill them for me in terms of buying a system or paying 60 bucks for.

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

I have no problem with the handling and so do the majority of the people that played the game your just a bad driver deal with it. 

I'm not into racing games and I really don't care who won this, though I guess that Forza deserved the win, but there is one thing in this article that left me scratching my head.

Why is there a category for Music but no category for Sound? I always thought that the car sound design is far and away more important to racing fans than the music in games like this, I mean I always read how people turn the music off in these games anyway.

Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

I have no problem with the handling and so do the majority of the people that played the game your just a bad driver deal with it. 

While complaining and quarraling none of you gave proper examples as to why one has better handling over the other. Blind, Broad, universal statements don't count.