By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 vs Driveclub: Which is the Better Exclusive Racer?

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Moonhero said:
Drive Club will win by a mile. Only half of the people who own a PS4 have to buy it in order to have more than can be sold on XB1. Besides, people can get it for free with PS+. Once they taste the free stuff, they will by the real deal.

I personally don't care for racing games. They both look good, and have some pretty sweet features going for them. But it doesn't matter what Forza has going for it. Numbers are working against it.

This is not about sales its about which of the two is the better game which is clearly Horizon 2.  Only edge that Driveclub has over Horizon 2 is the graphics everything else is better in  Horizon 2.

Graphics lighting enviroments handling car quality racing all better in DC in vayring degrees,  H2 is more about playing around screwing about the open world crashing into stuff and leveling up by means that have nothing to do with racing.  They are two very different games, for me where handling > then all DC easily kills FH2 floaty ass.  But i race in DC and play around in H2, enjoy both but for very different reasons.  

Nope the handling is better in Horizon also since its based on Forza 5.

Well maybe then F5 handling sucks then ? but H2 handling is awful compared to DC.  I dont remeber F5 being so disconected with the road needing more correcting imput then initial one.  

I guess your one of those people that would enjoy the dumped down handling of the 360 version better which is based on the first Horzion game.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:

Well maybe then F5 handling sucks then ? but H2 handling is awful compared to DC.  I dont remeber F5 being so disconected with the road needing more correcting imput then initial one.  

I guess your one of those people that would enjoy the dumped down handling of the 360 version better which is based on the first Horzion game.

I would enjoy legit handling not the joke H2 comes with, you could yell from the tallest building its based of Froza and it should have good handling.  But fact of the matter is FH2 handling is weak, they clearly changed some things and its not for the posative.

Any one thats played both F5 and H2 should be aware car handling is not the same.  H2 bumper crash cars of roading has little to do with F5 sim like tire to road results.  

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:

I would enjoy legit handling not the joke H2 comes with, you could yell from the tallest building its based of Froza and it should have good handling.  But fact of the matter is FH2 handling is weak, they clearly changed some things and its not for the posative.

Any one thats played both F5 and H2 should be aware car handling is not the same.  H2 bumper crash cars of roading has little to do with F5 sim like tire to road results.  

Horizon 2 has different types of races but the handling is pretty similar to Forza 5 since the handling is based on the Forza 5 engine.  Of course there is a ton of people that hate the handling in Forza 5 because its more realistic compared to previous Forza games I guess you are one of them.

Puppyroach said:
I have no idea of the quality of DC, so I will not make any judgement there. FH2 though has actually replaced Sega Rally 2 as my favorite racing game of all time, it´s just so freaking fun!

Don't say such things. You're killing me! The wife won't let me buy an XB1 anytime soon >_<

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:

Horizon 2 has different types of races but the handling is pretty similar to Forza 5 since the handling is based on the Forza 5 engine.  Of course there is a ton of people that hate the handling in Forza 5 because its more realistic compared to previous Forza games I guess you are one of them.

Just becasue its based on it, in no way means its any where as good.  If that all the argument you have then cleary your point is void of facts becasue the handling is bad you just feels like you have to defend it due to your emotions.  

F5 was fine, GT6 was fine.  But as it stands H2 handling sucks, its not sim its just bad.  Cry its based of Forza all you want.  

Around the Network
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:
Bullsrun said:

Just becasue its based on it, in no way means its any where as good.  If that all the argument you have then cleary your point is void of facts becasue the handling is bad you just feels like you have to defend it due to your emotions.  

F5 was fine, GT6 was fine.  But as it stands H2 handling sucks, its not sim its just bad.  Cry its based of Forza all you want.  

If you really can't stand the handling I guess you have to work on your tuning skills since all the cars are fully tuneable or try the dumped down 360 version of the game like I recomended earlier.

Chris Hu said:

If you really can't stand the handling I guess you have to work on your tuning skills since all the cars are fully tuneable or try the dumped down 360 version of the game like I recomended earlier.

So i got to play 360 games becasue X1ones are so low class.  You should make a thread telling that to all potential X1 buyers.  Dont get me started on the irrelevent moding/tuning in the game.  Yahh its there but its useless.  Even the tuning has little effect on H2 bad handling, i add 150hp to a car still drives around the same lol.  H2 may have F5 features, but they are near useless to the bad handling and laughable racing.  H2 is great if you avoid any sort of racing, sticking to mucking about jumping crashing stuff.  It can be barely called a racing game.

As far as the racing experience goes (Handling sound, sense of speed and graphics Driveclub

Everything else (content, features, online, ai) Horizon 2 if I should choose I would choose Driveclub.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Bullsrun said:
Chris Hu said:

So i got to play 360 games becasue X1ones are so low class.  You should make a thread telling that to all potential X1 buyers.  Dont get me started on the irrelevent moding/tuning in the game.  Yahh its there but its useless.  Even the tuning has little effect on H2 bad handling, i add 150hp to a car still drives around the same lol.  H2 may have F5 features, but they are near useless to the bad handling and laughable racing.  H2 is great if you avoid any sort of racing, sticking to mucking about jumping crashing stuff.  It can be barely called a racing game.

I guess your just a lousy driver then I have no problem with the handling in Horizon 2.

Qwark said:
As far as the racing experience goes (Handling sound, sense of speed and graphics Driveclub

Everything else (content, features, online, ai) Horizon 2 if I should choose I would choose Driveclub.

Sounds about right.  

Id add to a racing fan DC is more up their alley, a gamer that likes screwing around GTA style H2 is for them.