By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Reviews are here! 74% metascore.

That is not particularly good, since having Zelda in the name has surely given it a little more praise than if it were to do without!

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
That is not particularly good, since having Zelda in the name has surely given it a little more praise than if it were to do without!

What a load of crap.

Everyone knows it's Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin, for the most part. Having Zelda in the title doesn't change anything.

So it's good?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Esshh but makes sense. I m still iffy about it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Esshh but makes sense. I m still iffy about it

No you're not.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

About where I was expecting.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Roar_Of_War said:
bubblegamer said:

What a load of crap.

Everyone knows it's Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin, for the most part. Having Zelda in the title doesn't change anything.

We wouldn't even notice this game, let alone talk about it if Zelda wasn't in it. And easy on the defensiveness, no need for insults.

tiny bit more than I thought, but overall not that much different from Dynasty Warriors.

QUAKECore89 said:
The rest of reviewers are honest. Ignore Polygon review.

I usually do. Sometimes their reviews are just plain JANK.

That said...eeeeeesh. Not very good scores eh?

episteme said:
As expected, the 4//10 reviews are maybe too harsh.

I see no 4/10 reviews