By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple Reveals the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with a 4.7inch and 5.5 inch screen!

ethomaz said:

Too big.

I want a 4.2" model to substitute my iPhone 5S.

Maybe I need to wait the 6S to see if Apple will see the big mistake not releasing a smaller screen.

When you are used to a big one, you feel so much better, it's difficult to go back to a small one, believe me.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Aerys said:

When you are used to a big one, you feel so much better, it's difficult to go back to a small one, believe me.

I use my phone on the pocket and not... I already tried to use big ones... the size of iPhone 5S is close to perfect... same hold than 4S with a bigger screen because they just make it more taller.

Well sometime the industry will face they needs to back to smaller and light again ;)

Wait it's coming out this month? o.o

Sounds too expensive for a device used mostly to send texts.

I'll keep my 3310

Free U2 album for all itunes users... Yes the NEW U2 album!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Was planning on upgrading my 16gb iPhone 5 for a 32gb iPhone 6 because my contact is now over and I'm due an upgrade and I've also had to delete nearly every app I have cos of lack of storage...but now that they've skipped having a 32gb model I'm not sure what to do. On contact in the UK it'll probably cost £50+ per month for the plan that I'm looking for (unlimited Internet) on the 64gb iPhone 6 model compared to the £34 that I'm currently paying. Gonna have to get a 32gb 5S I think

man-bear-pig said:
Was planning on upgrading my 16gb iPhone 5 for a 32gb iPhone 6 because my contact is now over and I'm due an upgrade and I've also had to delete nearly every app I have cos of lack of storage...but now that they've skipped having a 32gb model I'm not sure what to do. On contact in the UK it'll probably cost £50+ per month for the plan that I'm looking for (unlimited Internet) on the 64gb iPhone 6 model compared to the £34 that I'm currently paying. Gonna have to get a 32gb 5S I think

They skipped the 32GB because they're putting 64GB in that price point now. You should be able to get 64GB for the same price you were planning to pay for 32GB.

ethomaz said:

I use my phone on the pocket and not... I already tried to use big ones... the size of iPhone 5S is close to perfect... same hold than 4S with a bigger screen because they just make it more taller.

Well sometime the industry will face they needs to back to smaller and light again ;)

Yeah, it's a disappointing mistake to stop offering a flagship-class 4" iPhone. I hope Apple is moving to a tick-tock cycle where small and large iPhones get redesigned in alternating years.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

these specs would be cool in 2012.

famousringo said:

Yeah, it's a disappointing mistake to stop offering a flagship-class 4" iPhone. I hope Apple is moving to a tick-tock cycle where small and large iPhones get redesigned in alternating years.

Yeap... my problem is not with the big models... I think they needs to give options and there are consumers that wants biggers phones but I guess they can yet give us some smaller model.

I don't know maybe:

4.2"
4.7"
5.5"

NintendoPie said:
Chris Hu said:

$200 if you sign up for a overpriced two year contract.  Without that contract its your typical overpriced and overrated Apple product.

Every phone off-contract is expensive. Not just iPhone.

S5 - 610$ at T-Mobile.

G3 - 598$ at T-Mobile

One M8 - 585$ at T-Mobile.

If anything, the S5 is overpriced. It's made out of purely plastic and has the terrible TouchWiz.

but there's also a difference in value, those phones are more powerful, have expandable memory, have higher res screens, higher res cameras etc