By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple Reveals the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with a 4.7inch and 5.5 inch screen!

Preordered mine this morning, Can't wait(upgrading from a 4...yes...a 4!).

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network
JakDaSnack said:

It will be a big upgrade.

I moved from 4 to 5S and it was really a upgrade but I think I will pass the 6 until the 6S.

ethomaz said:
JakDaSnack said:

It will be a big upgrade.

I moved from 4 to 5S and it was really a upgrade but I think I will pass the 6 until the 6S.

I bought a 4s from Apple unlocked 3 years ago and got so much use but it's time to upgrade.

I just pre-ordered the Iphone 6+ 128Gb. Then eBay my trusty 4s... R.I.P.

damoxuk said:

I bought a 4s from Apple unlocked 3 years ago and got so much use but it's time to upgrade.

I just pre-ordered the Iphone 6+ 128Gb. Then eBay my trusty 4s... R.I.P.

I was tempted to get a 6+, but wow, that size is huge....I wouldn't be able to fit it in my pocket haha.

Something...Something...Games...Something

JakDaSnack said:

I was tempted to get a 6+, but wow, that size is huge....I wouldn't be able to fit it in my pocket haha.

I agree... I hope Apple do a 4.2" max version.

Around the Network
JerCotter7 said:
Birimbau said:
these specs would be cool in 2012.

I hate these types of images. They could have been made last year with the Samsung smartwatch and their flagshit is still only waterproof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes. Which probably means it was tested at 20cm while other manufacturers have over 1 meter submersible phones. I'm sure there's plenty more I could find even from Apple that Samsung have yet to intergrate into these phones. And I don't even like Apple.

Indeed. Android's biggest new feature this year is running compiled apps rather than interpreted code. I suppose I should say, "Welcome to 2008?"

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

jnemesh said:

Your issues are probably related more to Sony's "skin" that runs on top of Android, rather than Android itself.  Root the phone and install a STOCK Android ROM (such as Cyanogenmod, there are others) and most of your issues will disappear!

Sounds nice than it actually is. Rooting and then installing 3rd party ROMs such as Cyanogen always carry their own problems. I speak from experience owning Galaxy phones since the original Captivate.

The whole idea of having to buy a phone, root it, delete all the BS bloatware that comes on it and then still have it get forgotten by Samsung once newer models come out was the final straw after the S3.

iPhone OS always comes clean. No bloatware from AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc... just stock iOS. Even to this day my 4S runs smooth. Experienced nothing but quality so far with my first and only iPhone.

Gladly upgraded to the 6+ once I leave work today.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wow, I just quoted myself...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

famousringo said:

Indeed. Android's biggest new feature this year is running compiled apps rather than interpreted code. I suppose I should say, "Welcome to 2008?"

That was one of my biggest issues with Android... the custom JVM that everything runs is really crap compared with the standard JVM... they almost killed it on Android.

If they started to run compiled code then maybe the crashs, laggy, low performance starts to get better... this is a nice news.

BTW maybe you can say Welcome to 19xx? lol

Samsung Galaxy S5, Iphone 6 and 6+ Benchmark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6d7Fes-eHA

Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah