By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple Reveals the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with a 4.7inch and 5.5 inch screen!

ethomaz said:
jnemesh said:

Your issues are probably related more to Sony's "skin" that runs on top of Android, rather than Android itself.  Root the phone and install a STOCK Android ROM (such as Cyanogenmod, there are others) and most of your issues will disappear!

Sony, Sansumg, etc... it is not related to Sony's "skin" itself... if it is then I put that in one more Android issue... I don't need to root anything, I don't need to reinstall an OS, etc...

I need and deserve to buy a phone that the OS works like it is supposed to work.

imo people that say this probably just don't know how to operate the phone properly

my phone has multiple active widgets on my home screens such as an instagram veiwer, rss widget ,weather etc 

and i never experience slowdown

slowdown may occur when people make erros like leaving loads of apps running in the back ground 

if you prefer ios thats cool but don't blame android if you don't understand how to operate it properly just learn where you're going wrong and improve on it

Around the Network

o_O.Q said:

imo people that say this probably just don't know how to operate the phone properly

my phone has multiple active widgets on my home screens such as an instagram veiwer, rss widget ,weather etc

slowdown may occur when people make erros like leaving loads of apps running in the back ground

don't blame the os if you don't understand how to operate it properly just learn where you're going wrong and improve on it

If I remember well the mobile OS needs to manage apps alone... so it kills the app if it needs resources and it is not up to the user to do that

I was just in my usual hating... I really don't like Android and I don't blame who like it.

750p?
Shame Apple! Shame!

ethomaz said:

o_O.Q said:

don't blame the os if you don't understand how to operate it properly just learn where you're going wrong and improve on it

If I remember well the mobile OS needs to manage apps alone... so it kills the app if it needs resources and it is not up to the user to do that

I was just in my usual hating... I really don't like Android and I don't blame who like it.

but that's like saying that while you're at your pc right now using its various applications that you shouldn't have to close them when you're done with them...

its the same thing

edit: sorry i read you wrong, no android keeps the apps you haven't closed running in the background like your pc does

so in order to conserve resources its always best to close the apps you are finished with from the app lists, if you don't eventually the ram will be used up and that will cause slowdown

ultimately with more options comes a greater responsibility on the user to micromanage tasks that are assigned to the device

which i suppose is what separates apple and android users 

apple users don't want to bear the extra responsibility that having more options entails whereas android users are willing to bear it

but thats just my take...

i couldn't give up on all the features i get with android personally

Ninsect said:

Doesn't look good to me o.O

Compared to all the other smart watches out there? Although I would never buy one since I am completely android bound, it looks and works a ton better than all the shitty android versions out there so far. And yes I know about the samsung gear s which is going in the right direction but uses Tizen so is 100% a no go for me and has some key flaws.

Face it, now that apple has joined the fray smart watches are going to finally get off the ground. They certainly havn't done any good before.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

o_O.Q said:

but that's like saying that while you're at your pc right now using its various applications that you shouldn't have to close them when you're done with them...

its the same thing

edit: sorry i read you wrong, no android keeps the apps you haven't closed running in the background like your pc does

so in order to conserve resources its always best to close the apps you are finished with from the app lists, if you don't eventually the ram will be used up and that will cause slowdown

ultimately with more options comes a greater responsibility on the user to micromanage tasks that are assigned to the device

which i suppose is what separates apple and android users

apple users don't want to bear the extra responsibility that having more options entails whereas android users are willing to bear it

but thats just my take...

i couldn't give up on all the features i get with android personally

I understand and I think you are dam right... you need to choose which you think is better for you.

Yawn.

Welcome to 2012 Apple.

More overpriced shiny stuff for the same type of people who think Beats headphones are the best you can buy.

I guess advertising really is the most important factor these days.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Birimbau said:
these specs would be cool in 2012.

I hate these types of images. They could have been made last year with the Samsung smartwatch and their flagshit is still only waterproof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes. Which probably means it was tested at 20cm while other manufacturers have over 1 meter submersible phones. I'm sure there's plenty more I could find even from Apple that Samsung have yet to intergrate into these phones. And I don't even like Apple.

JerCotter7 said:
Birimbau said:

*img snip*

I hate these types of images. They could have been made last year with the Samsung smartwatch and their flagshit is still only waterproof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes. Which probably means it was tested at 20cm while other manufacturers have over 1 meter submersible phones. I'm sure there's plenty more I could find even from Apple that Samsung have yet to intergrate into these phones. And I don't even like Apple.

That is an LG phone mate, same as the Nexus 5.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

dharh said:
JerCotter7 said:
Birimbau said:

*img snip*

That is an LG phone mate, same as the Nexus 5.

I know but I'm just using samsung as an example since I know that off the top of my head. I could easily find the same thing with any manufacturer. Should have clarified that in the previous post. I just hate the arguments rabid fans use since it the phones are 99% the same. Like ethomaz argument about laggy android. Try using IOS7 in anything that isn't a 5 and you get a laggy pile of shit too. It's usually why I never bother entering an argument about phones. Just buy the most aestethically pleasing one to you.