By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny’s Story Takes 9-10 Hours to Complete

It'll definitely take me longer than 9-10 hours, as i explore alot in these types of games.

Around the Network

Side quests or not, this is just too short for a game like this especially because it has many similar missions and frequent enemy waves.

So he basically rushed through it. White Knight Chronicles 2 had a ton of extra quest content that could be played offline or with six players online. Very hard offline which is unfortunately the only option now. Finishing the game normally you'd be capped at level 65, but getting to GR18 allows the player to level up to 80 with various different weapons and armor once you reach there. There are also around five quests each GR that you go up.

There really needs to be a WKC3 or something similar. :(. Destiny seems to be an FPS built around the same concept as WKC.

I couldn't care less. I didn't buy this game for the story.I rather listen to music then to listen to the dialouge. So I'm definitely not bothered by it.

iceboy151 said:

I couldn't care less. I didn't buy this game for no story. I rather listen to music then to listen to the dialouge. So I'm definitely not bothered by it.

... so you bought it for the story?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
iceboy151 said:

I couldn't care less. I didn't buy this game for the story. I rather listen to music then to listen to the dialouge. So I'm definitely not bothered by it.

... so you bought it for the story?

Oops!

This is sort of a disappointment. I mean old MMO games could have gotten away with this like PSO. But then again PSO was still fun and I played it for hours just Grinding, so I think waiting for the full reviews are a must!

KylieDog said:
I'd assume he didn't do the strikes or any raids also.

He probably didn't do everything in PvP either! Like Bungie said, most people will never complete this game.

But seriously, I read there are 23 story missions. I assume he meant it takes 9-10 hours to complete those.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

So its like most games out there.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

He rushed it and it still took 10 hours? Imagine a normal playthrough! :)

Thanks jlmurph!